Anti-islam filmmaker donated million dollars to obama campaign

Bill Maher's movie, "Religulous", pokes fun at all organized religion, dipshit. Anyway, how does this reflect badly on Obama?

Bill Maher's movie, "Religulous", pokes fun at all organized religion, dipshit. Anyway, how does this reflect badly on Obama?

Indeed. The Muslim savages will be outraged when they learn Obama took a million bucks from a filmmaker who insulted Allah.

Spread the word!

Last edited:

OMG if Romney had people who did this . The left wing media would be having a field day with it .. It would be on 24/7 on this subject alone.

Obama's million dollar campaign contribution from this anti-Islam filmmaker is going to be a very big issue.

Spread the word.

Muhammad raped a 9 year old girl and had 13 wifes. Islam disgusts me and stands for evil.

Look to the law they passed in Egypt as soon as the brotherhood seized power, I believe it was the first law they passed. The ability to have sex with your dead spouse up 6hrs after death.

That pretty much tells me all I need to know about these savages.

Muhammad raped a 9 year old girl and had 13 wifes. Islam disgusts me and stands for evil.

Look to the law they passed in Egypt as soon as the brotherhood seized power, I believe it was the first law they passed. The ability to have sex with your dead spouse up 6hrs after death.

That's^ certainly enough for me. I hope they enjoy spending my hard earned Tax Dollars, courtesy of a President who has no clue what he is doing.

Are you sure he wasn't Mormon?

Mormons do weird shit too. I'll give you that. :eusa_boohoo: Muhammed also want around killing men and raping their wifes. Did Mormonism do that? :eusa_shhh:

To top the cake, Muslims are the ones that want to hack our heads off for insulting them. Seriously? HOLY SHIT. Talk about fucked up.

Last edited:

The problem is that there was never any such proposal, at any stage of consideration, in the Egyptian parliament.
Ahead of elections, Egypt's state propaganda machine rolls on - CSMonitor.com

Mormons do weird shit too. I'll give you that. :eusa_boohoo: Muhammed also want around killing men and raping their wifes. Did Mormonism do that? :eusa_shhh:

To top the cake, Muslims are the ones that want to hack our heads off for insulting them. Seriously? HOLY SHIT. Talk about fucked up.
Radical Muslims do, indeed. Radical Christians have a history of doing that and worse.

Radical Muslims do, indeed. Radical Christians have a history of doing that and worse.

Your meme is about 400 years too late.

The difference is that most of islam is doing it now. Christianity charged.

Indeed. The Muslim savages will be outraged when they learn Obama took a million bucks from a filmmaker who insulted Allah.

Spread the word!

So, you encourage violence directed at our president and our country? What a patriot.

Forum List

Back