Anti-Health Care Reform Protesters Mock Parkinson's Victim

Maybe the guy with Parkinsons can adopt the 11 year old kid SEIU flew in to support ObamaCare?

I like the part where says he wish that we could have a dialogue

At a Protests? Do you know how emotionally charged people are at a protests? That is like asking cats and dogs not to fight!!

Rich, I tell you!! Very rich!

YouTube - Tea Partiers Mock And Scorn Apparent Parkinson's Victim

I find it very sad how this man was treated.. He didn't say a word and other conservatives scorned him and mocked him.. Why?? Are you people so fuill of hate that you can't even see that all you are doing is killing yourselves??

Everyone has their right to an opinion.. And we all should cherish and debate that opinion.. But what these people did was sick and evil.. Have you no class or sense of humanity??

It is seens like these that truly show what is wrong with this nation.. You will not find a video on the internet of a simular outburst by a liberal..

That pretty much says it all..

Anybody who cares what an Obamarrhoidal POS like you thinks is probably another Obamarrhoidal POS.

Obamarrhoidal arseholes (whatever shape they're in) who attempt to dismantle our CONSTITUTION and DESTROY ENLIGHTENED CAPITALISM....the TWO PILLARS that made our Nation the GREATEST NATION IN MANKIND'S HISTORY......are the ENEMY WITHIN.

These Obamnarrhoidal Arseholes are more dangerous than any other enemy our country ever faced.

WHY ???

Answer: Because IN EVERY CASE we won out against our enemies AND THE CONSTITUTION and the ENLIGHTENED CAPITALISM remained INTACT..... whereas in this WAR against the ENEMY WITHIN, i.e. The MONUMENTAL FRAUD: The MARXIST Muslim PC Protector Obami Salami and his POISONOUS STOOGES, the FOUNDATION of our COUNTRY'S GREATNESS, THE CONSTITUTION is in danger of being dismantled and the ENLIGHTENED CAPITALISM is in immanent danger of being PERMANENTLY DESTROYED.

Maybe THIS is what the Right stands for.

B.O......DUH.....C'ya,

If it doesn't.....then it should.

Anybody who cares what an Obamarrhoidal POS like you thinks is probably another Obamarrhoidal POS.

Obamarrhoidal arseholes (whatever shape they're in) who attempt to dismantle our CONSTITUTION and DESTROY ENLIGHTENED CAPITALISM....the TWO PILLARS that made our Nation the GREATEST NATION IN MANKIND'S HISTORY......are the ENEMY WITHIN.

These Obamnarrhoidal Arseholes are more dangerous than any other enemy our country ever faced.

WHY ???

Answer: Because IN EVERY CASE we won out against our enemies AND THE CONSTITUTION and the ENLIGHTENED CAPITALISM remained INTACT..... whereas in this WAR against the ENEMY WITHIN, i.e. The MONUMENTAL FRAUD: The MARXIST Muslim PC Protector Obami Salami and his POISONOUS STOOGES, the FOUNDATION of our COUNTRY'S GREATNESS, THE CONSTITUTION is in danger of being dismantled and the ENLIGHTENED CAPITALISM is in immanent danger of being PERMANENTLY DESTROYED.

Maybe THIS is what the Right stands for.

B.O......DUH.....C'ya,

If it doesn't.....then it should.
Yes, I expect you think it should.

UPDATE: The man with Parkinson's speaks out.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MfvnNzgQy7Q]YouTube - Targeted by the Tea Party: Parkinson's Hero Speaks[/ame]

Bob, the man with Parkinson's who was targeted by the Tea Partiers, sat down with ProgressOhio for an interview. He is 60 years old and was first diagnosed with Parkinsons 15 years ago. He has two masters degrees and a Ph.D. from Cornell. He taught at the University of Michigan and worked as a nuclear engineer.

Bob was able to have a $150,000 surgery that greatly increased his quality of life, thanks to Medicare and the Cleveland Clinic. He attended the event in Columbus because he believes in giving back and thinks everyone should have access to affordable health insurance and quality health care.

UPDATE: The man with Parkinson's speaks out.

YouTube - Targeted by the Tea Party: Parkinson's Hero Speaks

Bob, the man with Parkinson's who was targeted by the Tea Partiers, sat down with ProgressOhio for an interview. He is 60 years old and was first diagnosed with Parkinsons 15 years ago. He has two masters degrees and a Ph.D. from Cornell. He taught at the University of Michigan and worked as a nuclear engineer.

Bob was able to have a $150,000 surgery that greatly increased his quality of life, thanks to Medicare and the Cleveland Clinic. He attended the event in Columbus because he believes in giving back and thinks everyone should have access to affordable health insurance and quality health care.

OMG! Look at how doctored that video is!! Was it done by O'Keefe?

Forum List

Back