Anti First Amendment group attack/threaten Cruz in person and online, voxx Gaven Innes

Against Twitter rules, tsk. tsk...and yet they're still on Twitter. And I'm sure Twitter will help them create a new account before they *ban* them.

Why are they not in jail for attacking Cruz and his family? Why are they not being dragged in for threatening them? "You are not safe..We will find you"....

That's a threat.
So where is law enforcement? Have they abdicated, as our press has? Do we need to reclaim law enforcement, as we are reclaiming the media?

Never mind, we know the answer. Yes, and yes.

It starts with constitutional sheriffs, constitutional chiefs, constitutional judges.

And that's why the left hates Trump. They hate the law applied, because they are criminals.

Leftist Group That Harassed Ted Cruz Vows: “You are not safe – We will find you”

he had his and his wife's civil rights violated. That was an example of abuse. If people like that are not prosecuted they should be sued in civil court. It's interesting you only see this type of behavior coming from people of "Liberal" thought (gag)
How were Rape Face's civil rights violated?

Against Twitter rules, tsk. tsk...and yet they're still on Twitter. And I'm sure Twitter will help them create a new account before they *ban* them.

Why are they not in jail for attacking Cruz and his family? Why are they not being dragged in for threatening them? "You are not safe..We will find you"....

That's a threat.
So where is law enforcement? Have they abdicated, as our press has? Do we need to reclaim law enforcement, as we are reclaiming the media?

It starts with constitutional sheriffs, constitutional chiefs, constitutional judges.

And that's why the left hates Trump. They hate the law applied, because they are criminals.

Leftist Group That Harassed Ted Cruz Vows: “You are not safe – We will find you”

Shit like this is why the left is going to lose the

mid-terms by HISTORIC margins...…….

I hope they keep it up and I see it getting worse...

They know their old tactics of FAKE polls and FAKE NEWS

isn't working like it used to...………..

libtards see the writing on the wall and they are desperate…..

Thank You President Donald J. Trump……

The Good Decent People of America Love You…..

It’s the SCUM BAGS that hate you.

That's a threat.

Sure, hun......:71:

That's a threat.

And that's why the left hates Trump. They hate the law applied because they are criminals.

I just saw this video it is very, very disturbing to see such leftist lunatics act this way. I pray for the day the tables are turned on them and they get a dose of their own medicine.

The owner of the restaurant should have kicked them out instead of wanting Ted C. to leave. They will eat their own alive it cannot happen fast enough.
What’s very disturbing is the ignorance, stupidity, and dishonesty of most on the right, and conservatives’ propensity for lying – this thread being one of many examples.

No one is denying anyone his free speech rights, no one is being anti-First Amendment.

A man has a reasonable expectation to take his wife out to dinner. These protestors have many reasonable venues to protest, of course we understand they want Maxine to have her fun and all. But honestly if this becomes a new trend from the left... there are laws on the books when it comes to stalking and they should be charged and prosecuted to the fullest. The fact that I may hold a different political view from you, does not give you the right to impede my personal life. This isnt Argentina or Venezuela
Freedom of speech doesn't extend to threats and intimidation.

Their idea of free speech is what they deem as being free speech. Everyone else doesn't matter.

That's a threat.

he had his and his wife's civil rights violated. That was an example of abuse. If people like that are not prosecuted they should be sued in civil court. It's interesting you only see this type of behavior coming from people of "Liberal" thought (gag)
How were Rape Face's civil rights violated?
He has a civil, and human, right, to enjoy dinner with his family in a restaurant without being threatened. That is "pursuit of happiness". The mentally ill imbeciles who screamed and yelled at him and his family do not have the right to threaten or intimidate people. When you intimidate or threaten people, you are violating their HUMAN rights, incidentally.

But marxist dyke whores don't understand that concept. All they know is brutality, lies, drunkeness, and stupidity.

That's a threat.

Sure, hun......:71:

That's Right....

You are going to lose your ass in November.....

Forum List

Back