Anti-EU protest in Poland.

Boot Poland out.

They receive billions in handouts and they violate the norms of Western democracies. A million of them went to the UK, and they were a big reason why the British voted to leave. They didn't want all those Poles in their country.

• Banned
But I console myself by reflecting that at least there's one thing I am not.

The Leftists have divided Europe, to help Putin turn EUrope into Russia in the probable near future.
Talk about idiots.

EU on BRINK: Eurosceptics assemble in Warsaw to demand exit from bloc – 'We want out'
That's ridiculous. Firstly, they should want out of vast European funding pouring to Poland every year.

Poland was growing fast economically before joining the EU.
I am glad for you. This doesn't change the fact that the EU spends billions of euro on Poland every year.

The Leftists have divided Europe, to help Putin turn EUrope into Russia in the probable near future.
Talk about idiots.

EU on BRINK: Eurosceptics assemble in Warsaw to demand exit from bloc – 'We want out'
That's ridiculous. Firstly, they should want out of vast European funding pouring to Poland every year.

Poland was growing fast economically before joining the EU.
I am glad for you. This doesn't change the fact that the EU spends billions of euro on Poland every year.

Culture is more important.

Forum List

Back