Anthrax scare at PSU???

lilcountriegal

Oct 24, 2003
Pennsylvania
State College, PA (PA) -- Penn State football practice was delayed nearly two hours today after a player reported finding an unknown white powdery substance on the practice field Head coach Joe Paterno immediately suspended practice while police and federal investigators were called to investigate.

After a complete analysis, FBI forensic experts determined the white substance unknown to players was the goal line.

Practice was resumed after special agents decided the team was unlikely to encounter the substance again.

:cof:

I just got this emailed to me... wasnt sure if I wanted to post this in the Humor section or sports... switch if needed... I just thought this was cute even tho I love JoePa!:D

Picking on Penn State is never allowed again! Doing so again will result in an immediate ban. :D

All kidding aside, what's up with PSU lately? Is JoePa losing his touch, getting too old, or is it just players not executing? You don't know how pissed I am watching Bowden take over the top spot! :death:

I just love JoePa. I really dont think they'll get rid of him. The people of State College (and pretty much the rest of Pennsylvania) LOVE their Nittany Lions... but more so, they WORSHIP JoePa. The day Penn State fires him is the day the entire western/central part of the state riots.

The Lions fans want to win, but not bad enough to lose JoePa for one bad season.

I posted the joke @ an SEC fan site & some of those guys actually acted offended ~ what a bunch of dolts ~ thought it was pretty funny myself. I agree with you lilcountriegal, they will never fire Joe Pa, it's just terrible watching what he has been going through the past few years.

I agree UVoted (cant bring myself to call you Gore lol). JoePa has been getting a bunch of shit, especially this year. His press conferences are horrible to watch. The man is older than dirt but still manages to (usually) mold an incredible football team. I live about 40 minutes from State College and there is absolutely no talk around this area (that I"ve heard) about getting rid of him. One more bad year and the rumors may start....

I read ana article in today's paper that quoted Joe Pa as stating that he was going to be back next year unless Prez Bush needs him to go to Iraq..........somehow, I just do not see a battle dress uniform mixing with those crazy looking 1961 shoes and white socks.........:D

Forum List

Back