Trump wants no help in his election prospects

Sandy Shanks

Gold Member
Jul 10, 2018
"I want no help from any country and I haven't been given any help from any country," Trump said.

“Russia, if you’re listening, I hope you’re able to find the 30,000 emails that are missing,” Trump said in July 2016 referring to emails Mrs. Clinton had deleted from the private account she had used when she was secretary of state. “I think you will probably be rewarded mightily by our press.”

In 2016, WikiLeaks publish the product provided by Russian military intelligence. The disclosures did unknown, but serious, damage to the campaign of Trump's rival, Hillary Clinton.

October 10, 2016 in Wilkes-Barre, PA: "This just came out," Trump said. "WikiLeaks, I love WikiLeaks." 5 times Trump praised WikiLeaks during his 2016 election campaign - Business Insider

Trump was impeached because he asked for help for a foreign government.

“I would like you to do us a favor, though.” Trump told Ukraine's president, Volodymyr Zelensky, during the infamous July 25th phone call.

Trump continued, "There's a lot of.talk about Biden's son,. that Biden stopped the prosecution and a lot of people want to find out about that so whatever you can do with the Attorney General would be great. Biden went around bragging that he stopped the prosecution so if you ·can look into it ... It sounds horrible to me."

On Oct. 3, in a news conference on the White House lawn, he called on Ukraine and China to look into his chief rival's affairs, Joe Biden.

“If they were honest about it, they would start a major investigation into the Bidens,” Trump said when asked what he wanted Ukraine President Volodymyr Zelensky to do about the former veep and his son.

“They should investigate the Bidens,” Trump said. “Likewise, China should start an investigation into the Bidens, because what happened in China is just about as bad as what happened with Ukraine.” Trump says China should investigate the Bidens, doubles down on Ukraine probe

"I want no help from any country and I haven't been given any help from any country."

Three years after taking the oath of office, Trump has made more than 16,200 false or misleading claims, according to the Fact Checker’s database that analyzes, categorizes and tracks every suspect statement he has uttered.

O, what a tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive!

"I want no help from any country and I haven't been given any help from any country," Trump said.

“Russia, if you’re listening, I hope you’re able to find the 30,000 emails that are missing,” Trump said in July 2016 referring to emails Mrs. Clinton had deleted from the private account she had used when she was secretary of state. “I think you will probably be rewarded mightily by our press.”

In 2016, WikiLeaks publish the product provided by Russian military intelligence. The disclosures did unknown, but serious, damage to the campaign of Trump's rival, Hillary Clinton.

October 10, 2016 in Wilkes-Barre, PA: "This just came out," Trump said. "WikiLeaks, I love WikiLeaks." 5 times Trump praised WikiLeaks during his 2016 election campaign - Business Insider

“I would like you to do us a favor, though.” Trump told Ukraine's president, Volodymyr Zelensky, during the infamous July 25th phone call.

Trump continued, "There's a lot of.talk about Biden's son,. that Biden stopped the prosecution and a lot of people want to find out about that so whatever you can do with the Attorney General would be great. Biden went around bragging that he stopped the prosecution so if you ·can look into it ... It sounds horrible to me."

On Oct. 3, in a news conference on the White House lawn, he called on Ukraine and China to look into his chief rival's affairs, Joe Biden.

“If they were honest about it, they would start a major investigation into the Bidens,” Trump said when asked what he wanted Ukraine President Volodymyr Zelensky to do about the former veep and his son.

“They should investigate the Bidens,” Trump said. “Likewise, China should start an investigation into the Bidens, because what happened in China is just about as bad as what happened with Ukraine.” Trump says China should investigate the Bidens, doubles down on Ukraine probe

"I want no help from any country and I haven't been given any help from any country."

Three years after taking the oath of office, Trump has made more than 16,200 false or misleading claims, according to the Fact Checker’s database that analyzes, categorizes and tracks every suspect statement he has uttered.

Trump doesn't consider dirt on his opponents to be "help". He's said that over and over. Notice how's he's trying to extradite Julian Assange after taking all of his help last election. Trump eventually turns on everyone who helps him. Just ask Michael Cohen.

So Putin got you to flip your vote

Trump doesn't consider dirt on his opponents to be "help". He's said that over and over. Notice how's he's trying to extradite Julian Assange after taking all of his help last election. Trump eventually turns on everyone who helps him. Just ask Michael Cohen.

How soon some of you idiots forget that pesky dossier.

upload_2020-2-25_19-32-12.png

ygft8.jpg

• Banned

Robert O'Brien is a lawyer who has very little experience in foreign affairs. The closest he comes is his nomination by President George W. Bush as the U.S. Alternate Representative to the 60th session of the United Nations General Assembly during 2005–06. He addressed the General Assembly on the question of Palestine. O'Brien has no experience in the intelligence field.

So, logically, Trump appointed him his National Security Advisor when Bolton was fired over the Ukraine matter.

So, naturally, the Trump appointee categorically denied reports that Russia has been interfering in the 2020 election in support of Trump’s reelection campaign. Thus refuting reports by Trump's Director of National Intelligence who also was fired by Trump soon after making the report.

O’Brien promoted reports that Russia is meddling in the 2020 Democratic primary on behalf of Sen. Bernie Sanders.

“I haven’t seen any intelligence that Russia is doing anything to attempt to get President Trump reelected,” O'Brien said. Having no experience in intelligence, he is probably telling the truth while misrepresenting reality.

He didn't say there was no evidence of Russian meddling to help Trump. He said he hasn't seen any. There is a huge difference.

And now we have a NSA who is involving himself in domestic politics. That is a far cry from what he should be doing. The National Security Advisor should concern himself with the nation's security.

But then, O'Brien is just another political hack who was chosen because of his loyalty to Trump.

Forum List

Back