Ant-Semitic Witch Hunters- Are Americans That Brainwashed ?

Any criticism of Israel makes you an anti-semite.
Poor boy's a victim.

just curious how it became so taboo to criticize another country ?

I criticize Israel plenty. They should have moved the existing populations out of the territories Israel won in the wars of Muslim agression in the sixties and seventies.

Much more straight forward than this coexistance crud. Perhaps we could have taken some in.

just curious how it became so taboo to criticize another country ?

I criticize Israel plenty. They should have moved the existing populations out of the territories Israel won in the wars of Muslim agression in the sixties and seventies.

Much more straight forward than this coexistance crud. Perhaps we could have taken some in.

Heil Hitler!

Lol. Are you insinuating I am too rough on the loosers of wars the looser started?

Personally I would have tested at least one of them atomic bombs on a German city in August of 45 then turned the whole country east of the Rhine over to Stalin. I mean Germany did start the war, twice in 25 years. Gotta teach folks in the rest of the world a lesson.

I think the more displaced muslims would be alive today if they lived in Jordan or as my neighbor in America rather than blowing themselves up in Israel. Sucks to loose a war.

Heil Hitler!

Lol. Are you insinuating I am too rough on the loosers of wars the looser started?

Personally I would have tested at least one of them atomic bombs on a German city in August of 45 then turned the whole country east of the Rhine over to Stalin. I mean Germany did start the war, twice in 25 years. Gotta teach folks in the rest of the world a lesson.

I think the more displaced muslims would be alive today if they lived in Jordan or as my neighbor in America rather than blowing themselves up in Israel. Sucks to loose a war.

yes... displacing people from their land is wrong.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V8lT1o0sDwI]YouTube - ‪Animal House: Germans Bombed Pearl Harbor‬‏[/ame]

Heil Hitler!

yes... displacing people from their land is wrong.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V8lT1o0sDwI]YouTube - ‪Animal House: Germans Bombed Pearl Harbor‬‏[/ame]

Well what do you want to do with the poor saps who attacked Israel and lost? Tell them shame on you, try again?

Oh well. Guess you are one of them peaceful protest types. What do you want to do with all them suicide bomber factories?

Forum List

Back