Ant-Semitic Witch Hunters- Are Americans That Brainwashed ?

Not any criticism, just obsessive persistant criticism.

Israel is a dinky country 9000 miles away from us. There are lots of interesting things going on in all the other nations of the world. A person who discusses Israeli bad behavior in the same terms and manner as he discusses North Korean, Iranian, South African, Zimbabwaen, Mexican etc etc bad behavior won't get you noted as an Anti Semite. Just concentrated unrelenting criticism directed only at Israel because it is a Jewish state, especially if you ignore, excuse or condone the bad behavior of its neighbors.

I rarely criticize Israel on this board because I don't want to be on the same side of the issue with Anti Semitic jerks. Even though one has to recognize Israel does behave in a really self centered way a lot of the time, and its rule over the territories it has conquered (in wars initiated by its enemies) is a bit heavy handed at times.

It is the old story, you talk like an anti Semite, you walk like an anti semite, you will be known as an anti semite.

You give us honest critiques of Syria, Iran, Saudi Arabia we might give you the benefit of the doubt. You spend all your time hammering at how evil the best behaved state in the region is, we will have questions about your bona fides.

Not any criticism, just obsessive persistant criticism.

Israel is a dinky country 9000 miles away from us. There are lots of interesting things going on in all the other nations of the world. A person who discusses Israeli bad behavior in the same terms and manner as he discusses North Korean, Iranian, South African, Zimbabwaen, Mexican etc etc bad behavior won't get you noted as an Anti Semite. Just concentrated unrelenting criticism directed only at Israel because it is a Jewish state, especially if you ignore, excuse or condone the bad behavior of its neighbors.

I rarely criticize Israel on this board because I don't want to be on the same side of the issue with Anti Semitic jerks. Even though one has to recognize Israel does behave in a really self centered way a lot of the time, and its rule over the territories it has conquered (in wars initiated by its enemies) is a bit heavy handed at times.

It is the old story, you talk like an anti Semite, you walk like an anti semite, you will be known as an anti semite.

You give us honest critiques of Syria, Iran, Saudi Arabia we might give you the benefit of the doubt. You spend all your time hammering at how evil the best behaved state in the region is, we will have questions about your bona fides.

all my time. I bet it's not 10% of my posts.

Lol. Are you insinuating I am too rough on the loosers of wars the looser started?

Personally I would have tested at least one of them atomic bombs on a German city in August of 45 then turned the whole country east of the Rhine over to Stalin. I mean Germany did start the war, twice in 25 years. Gotta teach folks in the rest of the world a lesson.

I think the more displaced muslims would be alive today if they lived in Jordan or as my neighbor in America rather than blowing themselves up in Israel. Sucks to loose a war.

yes... displacing people from their land is wrong.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V8lT1o0sDwI]YouTube - ‪Animal House: Germans Bombed Pearl Harbor‬‏[/ame]

Well what do you want to do with the poor saps who attacked Israel and lost? Tell them shame on you, try again?

Oh well. Guess you are one of them peaceful protest types. What do you want to do with all them suicide bomber factories?

If it was up to me I would divide the disputed territory in half and give one side to each. Maybe draw a sraight line from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem and give Israel the north and Palestine the south.

Any criticism of Israel makes you an anti-semite.
And groundless accusations of anti-Semitism makes you the kind of paranoid Jew who fosters negative attitudes in gentiles.

Israel is a nation, not a religion. I don't think of every Jew I meet as an Israeli. And my criticisms of Israel are focused on its political nature, which reflects the nature of its government, which denigrates the impression of its people.

I have met, read and heard from Israelis who are extremely critical of Israel's government. And if you are acquainted with the Karta Naturei you know that is a sect of Orthodox Jews who are hostile to Israel because of the negative impression Israel imparts to the world's Jews by its arrogant, excessively aggressive nature.

Originally posted by Truthseeker420

Toronado is a riot, Truthseeker.

He unashamedly support the radical change of America's demographics caused by massive non-white immigration (legal and illegal)... people from Mexico, Sri Lanka, China, you name it... people who have absolutely no valid historical claim to any part of the USA (mexicans lost theirs when they gave up fighting for the Southwest).

But at the same time he supports the forced removal of palestinian arabs who inhabited the region for centuries and have a much stronger claim to the land than a bunch of PSEUDO-JEWS from Europe who created a state racist to the bone in Palestine some 60 years ago.

As I said, the guy is a riot. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Last edited:
I take back my reference to "pseudo-jews".

It's true that most ashkenazi jews (european jews) don't have any genetic link to the ancient semitic people who inhabited Palestine some 2000 years ago. But they BELIEVE they are Jews, they BEHAVE like Jews did 2 millenia ago and they are accepted by others as being Jews and that's all that counts.

One of the things that must end in order to peacefully dismantle the jewish racial dictatorship is the constant dehumanisation of the other side, this callous attempt to delegitimise the national identity of both Jews and Palestinians:

"There are no palestinian people only "generic" arabs who inhabit that region."

"There are no Jewish people from a genetic perspective only the descendants of european converts to Judaism who call themselves "Jews"."

This cruel, brutal dehumanisation coming from both sides must stop. Shame on me for having reproduced it here in the heat of the debate.

José;3822240 said:
Originally posted by Truthseeker420

Toronado is a riot, Truthseeker.

He unashamedly support the radical change of America's demographics caused by massive non-white immigration (legal and illegal)... people from Mexico, Sri Lanka, China, you name it... people who have absolutely no valid historical claim to any part of the USA (mexicans lost theirs when they gave up fighting for the Southwest).

But at the same time he supports the forced removal of palestinian arabs who inhabited the region for centuries and have a much stronger claim to the land than a bunch of PSEUDO-JEWS from Europe who created a state racist to the bone in Palestine some 60 years ago.

As I said, the guy is a riot. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Jose, sorry to confuse you. Folks who want to be American citizens are not taking land from Americans. Heck, they might raise the value of our land lol.

Do the 1922 created Palestinians have a stronger claim to the land? I dunno. The Ottoman Turks have a claim I suppose ase does the Eastern Roman Empire then.

Do I care? Only a little.

What I do is look around the rest if the 20th century and see who the trouble makers were. Yup, the Muslim countries of the middle east annoy me as an American and I like them having an enemy in their own backyard.

Also I figure Israel has as much a claim as anyone I mentioned above.

Oh yeah, and I would open the door for Palestinian refugees. Perhaps they would come over here and work to pay our social security benefits in a few years.

Any criticism of Israel makes you an anti-semite.
And groundless accusations of anti-Semitism makes you the kind of paranoid Jew who fosters negative attitudes in gentiles.

Israel is a nation, not a religion. I don't think of every Jew I meet as an Israeli. And my criticisms of Israel are focused on its political nature, which reflects the nature of its government, which denigrates the impression of its people.

I have met, read and heard from Israelis who are extremely critical of Israel's government. And if you are acquainted with the Karta Naturei you know that is a sect of Orthodox Jews who are hostile to Israel because of the negative impression Israel imparts to the world's Jews by its arrogant, excessively aggressive nature.

I agree. It's our board anti-semite witch hunters on here that think any criticism of Israel is anti-semitic.

Forum List

Back