Answers wanted from "global warming" supporters

Just almost 100% of the scientists involved in climate research.
Have a link to back up that fraudulent claim?

I didn't think so.

The quote should have read "just almost 100% of the Cherry Picked" scientists involved.
The warming religion doesn't need links and even if they had them, with current news of destroyed date and fudged numbers, what would it tell us?

That you have never talked to a climate scientist.

Have a link to back up that fraudulent claim?

I didn't think so.

The quote should have read "just almost 100% of the Cherry Picked" scientists involved.
The warming religion doesn't need links and even if they had them, with current news of destroyed date and fudged numbers, what would it tell us?

Which ones? The ones that destroyed data or the ones that cooked the #'s book?

Like I said.

You have never talked to a climate scientist.

The only thing that matters is what effect increasing atmospheric CO2 by 40-50% will have on the earth. The guys at MIT estimate that it will increase global temperatures by 4-7 degrees by the end of the century.

Like I said.

The only thing that matters is what effect increasing atmospheric CO2 by 40-50% will have on the earth. The guys at MIT estimate that it will increase global temperatures by 4-7 degrees by the end of the century.

Well we made it through the Ice Age in the 70's that these same scientists predicted so we should be ok here. Specifically which ones have you phoned up to chat with?

Like I said.

Well we made it through the Ice Age in the 70's that these same scientists predicted so we should be ok here. Specifically which ones have you phoned up to chat with?
Notice how these brainwashed drones mindlessly parrot the same lies they get from GOP hate media without ever checking anything.

Scientific studies in the 1970's re global cooling
Most predictions of an impending ice age came from the popular press (eg - Newsweek, NY Times, National Geographic, Time Magazine). As far as peer reviewed scientific papers in the 1970s, very few papers (7 in total) predicted global cooling. Significantly more papers (42 in total) predicted global warming due to CO2.

1970s_papers.gif

Figure 1: Number of papers classified as predicting global cooling (blue) or warming (red). In no year were there more cooling papers than warming papers (Peterson 2008).

It's a conspiracy !
Of course the vast majority of Amurkinz don't have a passport and wouldn't know where to travel if they did.

Here. Ask these folks what they think.
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OjMYnFxJvyk[/ame]

You got me, I am not a scientist. R U? I do however tend to listen to those smarter and more educated than myself. That is why I don't pay much mind to right wingnutz.
Ahh yes, the pat dodge. Has both Ivory Tower elitism and nice irony.

Irony because, if you truly "listen to those smarter and more educated" than yourself, then you should be listening to everyone except yourself!:lol::lol::lol:

"If you're not a scientist than you should shut up. And if you are a scientist who is a denier, you should shut up before we ruin your career and livelihood!"

Fucking environazis....

Here's a direction that can be looked at.
Things like this can be done when you don't have to spend mega bucks brainwashing little Nazi's, and equipping them, for world domination.
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zoPAL6Ta6TQ&feature=related[/ame]

1. Is 1 degree of warming in 100 years really a Crisis? Why?

2. If rising CO2 is the cause of global warming...then why no warming during the last 10 years?

GlobalTemp1880

Raise your temp to 99.6 and see how you feel.

There is a big difference between human temps and world temps.....duh....one degree is not going to be any big deal for the earth itself....for man...yes....but man is not going to stop the changing earth...

For millions of years the world's temperature has FLUCTUATED from about 22C to 12C (71F to 53F). See chart below. (temps were taken from ice cores) Today i believe the earth is somewhere around 57 degrees F.

The earth is recovering from an ice age. If we get warmer temps we humans will just have to adapt....move off those sinking islands, figure out new ways to farm, to keep cool....etc...or else die. Did you know that man used to farm in Greenland back in a warmer period?

The world is going to do its own thing....all the greenie marxists in the world are not going to change that....you'll notice that co2 has been around for millions of years....and it certainly appears not to have caused any special "greenhouse" effect....

Thinking that WE are causing the climate change of the whole earth is one of the biggest stupid egocentric ideas ever to come along (aside from being a ripoff).....but that's what lefties are all about.....stupidity and ego....(and redistributing wealth...)

temp_co2_600Myears.gif

Last edited:
Like I said.

Notice how these brainwashed drones mindlessly parrot the same lies they get from GOP hate media without ever checking anything.

Scientific studies in the 1970's re global cooling
Most predictions of an impending ice age came from the popular press (eg - Newsweek, NY Times, National Geographic, Time Magazine). As far as peer reviewed scientific papers in the 1970s, very few papers (7 in total) predicted global cooling. Significantly more papers (42 in total) predicted global warming due to CO2.

1970s_papers.gif

Figure 1: Number of papers classified as predicting global cooling (blue) or warming (red). In no year were there more cooling papers than warming papers (Peterson 2008).

Oh I see, there were no scientists in the 70's predicting another ice age only magazines. Riiiiiight!
Bottom line that can't be explained away is that the numbers in the data have been proven to have been altered to make the warmer nuts appear right. I do my own research so am less apt to believe what Gore and his bunch state as fact. With so much at stake (mostly our economy), to blindly follow anything and ignore history, is simply foolish.

Forum List

Back