Another train load of "migrants" headed to our southern border

1srelluc

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2021
Shenandoah Valley of Virginia

giphy.gif

It's enough to turn your stomach.

Didn’t look like that train was carrying anything but illegal aliens, nothing else. If so, who pays for the train?

They are invaders...treat them as such....Turn all those smiles upside down.

They're just happy hobos riding the train, singing their happy Depression-era commie hobo songs. Can you hear them?

"This land is your land, this land is my land..."

You mean like the $10,000 those assholes are paying the coyotes to get them into the country?

I couldn't come up with $10,000 if I had to.
They promise to pay the bill when they find jobs in the US. The lives of the family back home secures the debt.
If they can't get a job or don't make enough a debtor can go to work for the cartel. They can be a drug or human smuggler, drug distributor, prostitution provider, including children or a killer. Plenty of work. Especially as the cartels push to the interior.

giphy.gif

It's enough to turn your stomach.

Didn’t look like that train was carrying anything but illegal aliens, nothing else. If so, who pays for the train?

They are invaders...treat them as such....Turn all those smiles upside down.

Heck if the liberals think it's okay for them to get here on a train. The we should put them on trains just like that and rail them to all the liberal cities across our great nation. Save alot of money.

This is the worst thing any President-party ever did against our country. Since all Democrats are in favor of an open border, this issue alone should prevent anyone from voting for any Democrat.
This goes WAY beyond politics as usual. The illegal immigrant SURGE that Biden promised is here and it's every bit as damaging as a tsunami. It will affect every town, city and state.

Cool! Caravan time again. It worked so well for GOPs in 2020 and 2022.

Forum List

Back