Another State Of The Union Topic/Discussion:Ok,So If All Is Going Well With The Economy,Why Wont Biden Take Unscripted Questions From The Press?

Why can't we just have one session where Biden fills in for Karime-Jean, and just take any questions from the white house press for about an hour. They will throw the actual facts/statistics at him, challange him on his statistics VS the actual facts. The debt,number of millions who's finances have gotten worse, the actual defecit, interest on the debt, etc. etc. etc. What this comes down to is, that, if he is so confindent that everything is going just fine overall, then why not take questions about it. Any Questions! Even from reporters that will challenge his claims of what he has to say about various economic statistics? would Biden refer them to the DOJ? His economic team? or mabye just refer them to Pete Buttagege?

He won't do it because he isn't capable of answering coherently. In case you don't know, Biden is suffering from end-stage cognitive decline.

???

No I haven't, special investigation is on going, no one is sweeping anything under the rug.

Think about it for a minute. Why have they passed it to a special prosecutor? It's a real easy "crime" to prosecute. If the material Trump had was classified and he had them illegally, you count the number of documents (x), look up 18 US Code 1924 (Unauthorized Removal & Retention of Classified Documents or Materials), charge him with whatever the number of documents (x) as the number of counts of violating US Code 1924. Send it to a grand jury in DC and get an indictment against Trump. Now he's indicted for x counts of violating US Code 1924.

There's no need to pass this to anyone outside of the DOJ UNLESS the DOJ doesn't think they can make the case against Trump and win. So, they pawn it off on this special prosecutor. That way, if he doesn't find anything, the DOJ don't get the blowback, he does. The same as why he has the Jan 6th investigation where there STILL aren't any charges against Trump for his alleged role on Jan. 6. Over two years later.

refused to answer their questions
I think you are referring to Biden. He doesn't answer questions--PERIOD. He makes statements and turns and runs when questions are asked. His press secretaries don't answer questions either. Psaki, "I'll circle back to you on that." KJP, "I can't comment on an ongoing investigation." "I'll have to refer you to the WH counsel on that." "I'll have to refer you to the DOJ on that." and if ANY answers are forthcoming, it is from someone other than her office in the hallway--out of the sight of cameras. Your definition of transparency is like saying a 12" thick brick wall is transparent.

Why can't we just have one session where Biden fills in for Karime-Jean, and just take any questions from the white house press for about an hour. They will throw the actual facts/statistics at him, challange him on his statistics VS the actual facts. The debt,number of millions who's finances have gotten worse, the actual defecit, interest on the debt, etc. etc. etc. What this comes down to is, that, if he is so confindent that everything is going just fine overall, then why not take questions about it. Any Questions! Even from reporters that will challenge his claims of what he has to say about various economic statistics? would Biden refer them to the DOJ? His economic team? or mabye just refer them to Pete Buttagege?

The SOTU speech is designed ONLY to speak to the President's base.
Nothing more.
It's a major turd polishing exercise.
Find something, anything better to do with your time than watching it and/or commenting on it.

FoYMegGXgAcivCW

Forum List

Back