Another shooting ....

Article 15

Dr. House slayer
Jul 4, 2008
This time at a drug testing clinic in Oregon.

TUALATIN -- A gunman who opened fire at a drug-testing clinic today killed one woman and injured several other people before apparently fatally shooting himself, authorities said.

Tualatin police reported that the shooting at about 11:48 a.m. in the 7500 block of Southwest Mohawk Street.

Tualatin Police Chief Kent Barker said the gunman's body was found inside the clinic, and said his wounds were apparently self-inflicted. He said one woman was found dead. One man was flown by air ambulance to OHSU Hospital in Portland, while another victim was sent by ground ambulance to Legacy Emanuel Hospital.

Barker said officers were on scene within two minutes of the first call.

Two dead, two injured in Tualatin shooting | Tualatin - – OregonLive.com

Wow, couple hours and no replies to a shooting thread.

Must be still hungover from the others while we figure out how they were either Bush or Obama's fault.

We'll be in here later, A.

Allie's scenario is most likely. Sadly, this is one reason why I am against giving junkies so much extra treatment, though it's only a small part of my reasoning. ;)

I know it's very tragic...but is every public shooting going to get national attention now? These things happen on a daily basis

Allie's scenario is most likely. Sadly, this is one reason why I am against giving junkies so much extra treatment, though it's only a small part of my reasoning. ;)

Most people do drug testing either because it's a requirement of employment, or it's a random requirement of their jobs, or it's a part of their probabation.

It could have been someone pissed off at somebody who was there, either to work or to be tested. A lot of these are just DV cases gone off the rail.

Most people do drug testing either because it's a requirement of employment, or it's a random requirement of their jobs, or it's a part of their probabation.

It could have been someone pissed off at somebody who was there, either to work or to be tested. A lot of these are just DV cases gone off the rail.

Yes, but often "tough love" works for the junkies ... letting them out as long as they "complete a program" just hasn't worked, I see it all the time in my areas. I know more tricks to fake a UA than I care to know, as well as how they get high on the "prescribed" medications for rehabilitation. Sad as it is, tough love worked better. Lock them up each time they get caught ... then just push them back out when their time is served. The ones who want help ... give it to them, the others need to hit bottom first. ;)

Some of the shelter workers were "recovering" addicts ... and they all had the same story, they hit bottom and had nowhere or nothing to turn to ... that's when they chose to get help seriously. The others were living in the shelter to, and they had no intention of getting or staying clean and found any way they could to abuse the system, their habit was still in charge, keeping them from caring about anything but it.

You two are definitely on to something. These muslims think they're slick but we always figure it out.

Even if it's a white guy or an oriental guy, we'll figure out he was Taliban.

Forum List

Back