Another shooting. This time in South Carolina. NFL pro Phillip Adams is South Carolina shooting suspect who killed 5

Adams suffered multiple injuries, including concussions ........................

That's something we have to really start considering as a problem. No, it does not mean it was the cause here but there does seem to be a pretty decent case for a correlation.

I don’t see a strong correlation. For every one athletes that have suffered from concussions and have committed heinous acts of violence there’s a lot more that have suffered from concussions and not been involved with violence

Adams suffered multiple injuries, including concussions ........................

That's something we have to really start considering as a problem. No, it does not mean it was the cause here but there does seem to be a pretty decent case for a correlation.

I don’t see a strong correlation. For every one athletes that have suffered from concussions and have committed heinous acts of violence there’s a lot more that have suffered from concussions and not been involved with violence
But, but, but....its the fault of the gun not the crazed ex-athlete shooter.

The issues aren't just violence. Just because all do not go this far does not mean we shouldn't be researching it.

There are shootings everyday. Don't know why we hype some while ignoring others.
This incident was clearly a personal squabble of some kind as they all knew each other.
"There are shootings everyday." Welcome to America. Thoughts & Prayers to all.

Americans use their legal guns 1.1 million times a year to save lives...according to the Centers for Disease Control....lives saved from rape, robbery and murder....

Welcome to America...the victims who stopped these crimes with their legal guns would likely welcome your thoughts and prayers...
Sounds like the CDC needs to add lead poisoning to their stat sheet :)

But, but, but....its the fault of the gun not the crazed ex-athlete shooter.

I fully support the 2nd. Does that mean one needs to ignore everything else?

Isn't this number 4 since Biden stole the election?....I guess we are back to a domestic fast and furious....

If this was an argument between people who knew each other it isn't a mass public shooting........

In what I have read there is nothing about an argument.

And it sounds to me like these were executions.

Did they know each other? Was it family or friends?
Ex NFL player was treated by the Doc, the family was neighbors.

The issues aren't just violence. Just because all do not go this far does not mean we shouldn't be researching it.

we’re not talking about those other things right now, we’re talking about a dude that just murdered 5 people

First thing I thought about, head injuries......We lost Jr. Seau because of it.
First thing I thought about head injuries...... i didn't realize how many lefties played football....

we’re not talking about those other things right now, we’re talking about a dude that just murdered 5 people

And it was brought up that people who have had concussions in the past have problems.

First thing I thought about, head injuries......We lost Jr. Seau because of it.
First thing I thought about head injuries...... i didn't realize how many lefties played football....

5 people are dead and you felt a need to take a political pot shot. Sad.

There are shootings everyday. Don't know why we hype some while ignoring others.
This incident was clearly a personal squabble of some kind as they all knew each other.
"There are shootings everyday." Welcome to America. Thoughts & Prayers to all.

But let's root out these white supremacists!!! Wow...smdh

> Colorado shooter - Ahmad Al Aliwi Alissa - Arab Muslim

>Capital rammer - Noah Green - Black Nation of Islam and Farrakhan supporter

>Fort Detrick shooter - Fantahun Girma Woldesenbet - Black dude.

>South Carolina shooter - Phillip Adams - Black NFL Player
Thought and prayers

Bring a Bill to the floor that is aimed to keep guns out of the hands of dark Democrats and your problem is solved.

Isn't this number 4 since Biden stole the election?....I guess we are back to a domestic fast and furious....
"back to"? Are you asserting there were not mass shootings during the orange plague?
Not over the last 3 years....not like this....this is two a week since Joe took his illegitimate office...and it happens to align with the gooberment trying to cancel the 2nd amendment...curious....

Forum List

Back