Another rape gang sent down,no thanks to Yaxley.

Satanic cultists who donned secret tattoos

How, precisely, do you don a tattoo?

Is it a rub on?
They are satanic. They can do anything that they want.

Look at the evil in this bastards brexit eyes.
View attachment 230981

Looks like your eyes. :1peleas:

:dunno:
He sort of looks like my vision of Dale Smith. Basement dweller.

Wow, Tommy Taint, I have posted my real pic here many times. Here is one of me and my little brother taken in October of 2017. I have no shame or fear of what I am....you?View attachment 231480

hook-em-horns-horns-up-keep-calm-longhorns-favim-com-323656.jpg

texas-ou21.jpg

I was in Dallas, Texas the night we had our auto problem.

At near Midnight we were stranded on Mockingbird on the way back to Highland Park. We were stranded because the front right wheel all the rubber came off it and we couldn't stop because of too many autos and so had to travel I think nearly a quarter of a mile and we could smell the rubber burning and we could see orange sparks and we then heard after a few minutes the metal screeching along the asphalt.

There were all these autos on the road with Oklahoma number plates and this was because it was the night of the game between UT (University of Texas) and OU (Oklahoma University) this is called The Red River Showdown as you will know Mr. Dale played at The Cotton Bowl in Dallas during the State Fair, so we had a front wheel blow out and it look like ONE MILLION PEOPLE FROM OKLAHOMA were on the road.

So anyhow eventually we came to a stop and the rubber from the wheel had gone and my friend had a new wheel but nothing to put the new wheel on with and it was then I think about 12.40AM and my friend ended up phoning her ex-husband who came out and put the new wheel on.

Forum List

Back