Another one not to be forgotten. . . .

While a bigger moron would not see the highlighted words in red already in the post that shows a web link. Did you miss those red words ?

I hate to do this to you bud, but I did forget to put the link in there originally. I asked a moderator to insert it for me later after fanger pointed out that it wasn't there.

While a bigger moron would not see the highlighted words in red already in the post that shows a web link. Did you miss those red words ?

I hate to do this to you bud, but I did forget to put the link in there originally. I asked a moderator to insert it for me later after fanger pointed out that it wasn't there.

And the link was also embedded in the original post as shown here

One account, retold by several Safed Jews to the 25-year-old Alexander William Kinglake, who visited in 1835,[22] blamed the incident on the intolerant rantings of a local Muslim cleric named Muhammad Damoor. The account stated that at the beginning of 1834, Damoor publicly prophesied that on June 15 the "true believers would rise up in just wrath against the Jews, and despoil them of their gold and their silver and their jewels."[23]
The account of Neophytos, a monk of the Church of the Holy Sepulchre described the looting of the town, alongside similar events in Ramla, Lydda, Jaffa, Acre and Tiberias, noting that the perpetrators "robbed the Jews, who lived in these towns, of immense property, as is reported, for there was no one to offer any opposition".[24]

Forum List

Back