Another one bites the dust....GOP running from the Trump carnage

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
Trey Gowdy Won’t Seek Re-Election To Congress
The House Oversight Committee chairman said he wants to return to his law career.

36 GOP leaders would rather find a real job than stay on the Trump Titanic......Everybody is giving good reasons for leaving, except they're not admitting what we all know to be true...THEY DON'T WANT THEIR NAMES ASSOCIATED WITH THE CONGRESS THAT WILL GO DOWN IN HISTORY....AS TRAITORS TO THE US CONSTITUTION.

The House Oversight Committee chairman said he wants to return to his law career.

36 GOP leaders would rather find a real job than stay on the Trump Titanic......Everybody is giving good reasons for leaving, except they're not admitting what we all know to be true...THEY DON'T WANT THEIR NAMES ASSOCIATED WITH THE CONGRESS THAT WILL GO DOWN IN HISTORY....AS TRAITORS TO THE US CONSTITUTION.

I think all these people also are trying to cover their ass for any of the law breaking they've been engaged in. No doubt they are traitors to the US Constitution.

• Banned

I think all these people also are trying to cover their ass for any of the law breaking they've been engaged in. No doubt they are traitors to the US Constitution.
I am 100000000000% certain, Putin will interfere with our election come Nov. and I'm also convinced, these losers who are leaving.....are doing so because they're not use to do anything but obstructing democrats, ie Obama and they have no clue how to govern, let alone govern with a maniac in the white house. Especially Gowdy, that bitch gave us 8 years of emails that cost us 14 million dollars and got us nothing....but a moving target for Trump

I am 100000000000% certain, Putin will interfere with our election come Nov. and I'm also convinced, these losers who are leaving.....are doing so because they're not use to do anything but obstructing democrats, ie Obama and they have no clue how to govern, let alone govern with a maniac in the white house. Especially Gowdy, that bitch gave us 8 years of emails that cost us 14 million dollars and got us nothing....but a moving target for Trump

And didn't Lying Trump just refuse to enforce the sanctions that Conress approved overwhelmingly to punish Russia?

We know Trump is a hemorrhoid. He has exposed the Republicans in Congress as having no morals, no country, no religion other than their political party. What a field day the Democrats are going to have when they gain control of one or both houses of Congress in November. That also may be why all these people that have done all this bad shit using the power of Congress are leaving. They know if they stay they will then be investigated and jailed.

The Republican party is on the verge of exploding into a million unrecognizable pieces.

Moron.......I wouldn't be surprised if Jeff Sessions steps down as AG and Trump nominates Trey Gowdy.......Sessions is too much Tom Haden and not enough Michael Corleone.....to deal with people like you...

He's just alerting his District to prepare someone for the Primary
season. His seat is safe as long as there is a viable candidate.

He may very well be the next Atty General of the US

Exactly what I was thinking.........he has seen the evidence against obama, hilary, mccabe, ohr, comey, lynch, rosenstein....maybe he would actually like the power to put them in jail...

Hey, we all saw how the Dems reacted to the SOTU. America is not with you.

Moron.......I wouldn't be surprised if Jeff Sessions steps down as AG and Trump nominates Trey Gowdy.......Sessions is too much Tom Haden and not enough Michael Corleone.....to deal with people like you...
Hey, we all saw how the Dems reacted to the SOTU. America is not with you.
When 300 million plus people in this country all rally behind Trump, than we can talk. Trump's numbers will never ever reach complete acceptance. He's too decisive, too stuck on stupid and too ignorant.

"TRAITORS TO THE US CONSTITUTION."

I would like to see a detailed description of this treason.
I find it odd and disengenious for people like you to demand facts, when Trump your president, wouldn't know a fact if it came gift wrapped with his naked daughter in it. You want facts, your that desperate for facts, than damit google the shit. 3 branches of gov. all equal in power and your congress is neglecting its obligations to protect and serve. Trump has violated I don't know how many rules and laws of this nation with his ignorance and you dare ask that question? Get the fuck outta here and learn something you fuckin moronic simp

Exactly what I was thinking.........he has seen the evidence against obama, hilary, mccabe, ohr, comey, lynch, rosenstein....maybe he would actually like the power to put them in jail...
The day Trump lines up people to put in jail, he'd better have accommodations for himself while there.

"TRAITORS TO THE US CONSTITUTION."

I would like to see a detailed description of this treason.
I find it odd and disengenious for people like you to demand facts, when Trump your president, wouldn't know a fact if it came gift wrapped with his naked daughter in it. You want facts, your that desperate for facts, than damit google the shit. 3 branches of gov. all equal in power and your congress is neglecting its obligations to protect and serve. Trump has violated I don't know how many rules and laws of this nation with his ignorance and you dare ask that question? Get the fuck outta here and learn something you fuckin moronic simp
You made the accusation the burden of proof is yours to make and I didn't demand anything.

The day Trump lines up people to put in jail, he'd better have accommodations for himself while there.

That sounds, "tough," but very, very lame.

We are fixin' to find out that there was collusion in the last election.
But, it wasn't between Trump and the Russians, but rather the Clinton
Campaign, the DNC (one in the same), The Obama Justice Dept
and the FBI.

The Donald didn't lie to the FISA judge to obtain a warrant to spy
on American citizens. That honor belonged to the others mentioned
and the one's that did are going up the river.

Forum List

Back