Another night, another 2 am wake up with a headache.

Aug 6, 2012
I had one all day yetsterday, it finallg dissipated around 7pm or so. I get to sleep and here I am awaken by the head pains. Our healthcare system is becoming a deathcare system and I may yef become a victim.

Last edited:
1 shot of whiskey
2 aspirin
1 large glass of water
I actually.bought the most powerful apirin we can buy here. I generally dislike pharmaceuticals of any kind. Broke it in half and ate it. It diidn't really help the headache much but I had read from a conducted study that it might help prevent brain aneurysms from growing. Potentialy 80% success rate or something. I am convinced this is the reason for my hospital visits a few months ago and my current run of debilitating headaches.

Last edited:
Huh? A headache? You found the wrong party pal.

You said you wake up at 2:00 am consistently correct?
And with an accompanying headache. Have you tried sleep aids like melatonin?
If not you'll find they dont work when they should.
I'm not basing my conclusion just on this subject,you've posted several things that lead me to believe thats the case.

you've posted several things that lead me to believe thats the case.
Another attention seeking neurotic .
Probably deep down does not want to get himself better because he would have to find other ways to bleat and whine as a means to win sympathy .
Repeats essentially the same post regularly .

You said you wake up at 2:00 am consistently correct?
And with an accompanying headache. Have you tried sleep aids like melatonin?
If not you'll find they dont work when they should.
I'm not basing my conclusion just on this subject,you've posted several things that lead me to believe thats the case.
Yes I use melatonin but sometimes I awake at 1 am, other tines 3 am. You are acxurate though in that it happens nightly. This is whst worries me. I am very tired yet,.I still wake up with my headaches in the middle of the night.

Yes I use melatonin but sometimes I awake at 1 am, other tines 3 am. You are acxurate though in that it happens nightly. This is whst worries me. I am very tired yet,.I still wake up with my headaches in the middle of the night.
Are you going to self pity across every topic?

Nothing worse than Cult Christians talking us through their daily self crucifixion routine .
Next it will be ," Fellow Posters I forgive you , for you know not what you do .But nevertheless , send me a few dollars with your prayers "

Forum List

Back