Another Libtalker Meltdown: Harry Reid 'Ball-less', GOP Should Be 'Shoved Into The Di

Stephanie

Diamond Member
Jul 11, 2004
:lol::lol::lol::cuckoo:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_HkkXylfbSU]YouTube - Another Libtalker Meltdown: Harry Reid 'Ball-less', GOP Should Be 'Shoved Into The Dirthole'[/ame]

comments at site.

Interesting. An example from the left, of what goes on hourly on Conservative talk radio, of course. But most interesting.

Who is this guy - Brian Maloney? I don't know him from Adam, because I don't listen to political talk radio - or any kind of talk radio, for that matter. I used to, but no more. I stopped when I heard what was going on. Besides, I was putting a big dent in the dashboard of my car, and that's not good.

Well, Brian is totally correct, of course. I am a card carrying Democrat and pretty damn liberal to boot. I share Brian's frustration whenever I watch our party leaders out there, screwing up right and left. We have some great ideas, if only we knew how to get ourselves into a position to implement them and, when we do, to implement them.

Just remember what Ed himself has said -that he has Rules for Radicals memorized. It's his bible.

Forum List

Back