Another Kook Anti-Trumper You Should Know About

We can think a corrupt propagandist media for inflaming many ignorant Americans.

I don't talk politics at work, but I have to listen to left-wing looks that do, and all I heard was the CNN talking points about Roy Moore. I live in MICHIGAN, and these people have it in their heads that he is Satan incarnate. These people are literally CONTROLLED by the Left-Wing Media. They are robots, spewing what they've been programmed to say.

They picked him up, so I'm sure he's not a regular here. Still, THEY WALK AMONG US

Rabid Anti-Trumper Arrested in Calif. after Threatening to Go on Killing Spree

I'm guessing the youtube video won't be up for long, since it exposes the violent left.
You think anti-Trump people are kooks? LOL
1494175196041.gif

I don't talk politics at work, but I have to listen to left-wing looks that do, and all I heard was the CNN talking points about Roy Moore. I live in MICHIGAN, and these people have it in their heads that he is Satan incarnate. These people are literally CONTROLLED by the Left-Wing Media. They are robots, spewing what they've been programmed to say.
1494175196041.gif

And what was the rightwing attitude toward Obama? LOL You folks are really entertaining.

We can think a corrupt propagandist media for inflaming many ignorant Americans.
Ignorant Americans like the ones that thought Mexico would pay for a wall for them to hide behind? Ignorant Americans who thought the orange clown was going to repeal and replace Obamacare on day 1? Ignorant Americans who thought he would withdraw from the Iran agreement? The same morons who thought he was going to ban Muslims?
It`s the media`s fault that trump supporters are are gullible idiots? :)

They picked him up, so I'm sure he's not a regular here. Still, THEY WALK AMONG US

Rabid Anti-Trumper Arrested in Calif. after Threatening to Go on Killing Spree

I'm guessing the youtube video won't be up for long, since it exposes the violent left.
You never know when a whacko liberal is going to show up. So there are 2 types of people in the US right now. Those that will be future victims of these liberal shooters, and those that conceal or open carry, who will put the liberal down, when the shooting starts.

Lisa-Mearkle.jpg

1494175196041.gif

And what was the rightwing attitude toward Obama? LOL You folks are really entertaining.

I don’t remember anything being burnt to the ground, no crayons, no safe spaces. We didn’t like his policies, but he got everything he wanted, I don’t remember the media constantly bashing him 24/7.
Could you refresh my memory.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1494175196041.gif

I don’t remember anything being burnt to the ground, no crayons, no safe spaces. We didn’t like his policies, but he got everything he wanted, I don’t remember the media constantly bashing him 24/7.

You have selective memory.

1494175196041.gif

You have selective memory.
There were civil protest against Obama's policies, no riots.

Ignorant Americans like the ones that thought Mexico would pay for a wall for them to hide behind? Ignorant Americans who thought the orange clown was going to repeal and replace Obamacare on day 1? Ignorant Americans who thought he would withdraw from the Iran agreement? The same morons who thought he was going to ban Muslims?
It`s the media`s fault that trump supporters are are gullible idiots? :)
Yeah...everything the DNC MSM has claimed about Trump is true....believe it.

Sadly there are way too many Americans like your co-workers. They believe whatever the D Party (through their communications department the MSM) tells them.

They would never accept their news from the R party, but they gladly do from the D party.

1494175196041.gif

My attitude toward Obama was that i should not vote for him because he was a Chicago democrat, the most corrupt of the corrupt. Once elected in 2008 I said i would give him a chance and see what he did. Nigga failed. No media formed my opinon nor do they ever because all the media is good for is controlling sheep.

1494175196041.gif

My attitude toward Obama was that i should not vote for him because he was a Chicago democrat, the most corrupt of the corrupt. Once elected in 2008 I said i would give him a chance and see what he did. Nigga failed. No media formed my opinon nor do they ever because all the media is good for is controlling sheep.
And yet you use one of the most disgusting, offensive words in our language to describe him. Well, you are an SOB and worse, and a LIAR: you obviously hated him because he was black. That term in not used other than to denigrate.

1494175196041.gif

And yet you use one of the most disgusting, offensive words in our language to describe him. Well, you are an SOB and worse, and a LIAR: you obviously hated him because he was black. That term in not used other than to denigrate.
Well you're right about one thing, my mother is a bitch. But a question if I may, why does it not offend you when blacks say the "N" word a trillion times a day? :)

Forum List

Back