Another Hunter Biden email released by House.

The $31 million coupled with the evidence the House is releasing is all the evidence I need. Perhaps you would care to justify or explain that evidence in a way that makes the Bidens look good? I'll wait with baited breath for your explanation.
Your first sentence doesn't have any evidence to support an indictment, let alone making is a BIG LIE. We all who live in reality know that the Speaker doesn't lead do to fear of trump as do the clowns' MAGAS in the House of Rep. Those who post BIG LIES and Conspiracy Theories, aka, as Fictional Stories while we spending their time working on bills to support We the People***

of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defense, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America.

Last edited:
Here's a prediction for you. You will never see TRUMP! in prison. He might pay a fine, and at the worst MAY spend some time under house arrest in the most opulent of surroundings, but you're not going to get your wet dream.

PRISON.jpg

Or maybe Baby Don's, he is a coke addict. The Rapist and Traitor prefer's to huff Adderall.

yep - confirmed by noted drug abuser/actor himself, tom arnold & noel casler- who was a staffer for 6 yrs on the celebrity apprentice.

Nope, just reality.

something you apparently lost a grip on - a very long time ago.

The Secret Service would never allow TRUMP! to be incarcerated without them,

the secret service does not work for trump. that would be private security & why would donny pay for anything when he could get it for free?

the secret service is part of the US gov'ment. the treasury dept. to be precise.

and no one's even talking about stripping him of the detail.

of course not. he will be in a uber secure location. & protected for life by the treasury dept. not yer avg. prison guards, not even the most hardcore trained ones.

Seriously, put a little thought into it.

i dun did. you, however have thoughts of delusion.

The same thing would happen to Quid Pro or Obama.

deflection denied.jpg

I will have to agree taht Trump will never be sent to a standard prison, as his security can't be guaranteed.

So house arrest it is, but house arreest with no outgoing comms. That will be torture to Trump, not being able to broadcast his narcissism, while watching the TV and seeing his followers forget him.

something you apparently lost a grip on - a very long time ago.

the secret service does not work for trump. that would be private security & why would donny pay for anything when he could get it for free?

the secret service is part of the US gov'ment. the treasury dept. to be precise.

of course not. he will be in a uber secure location. & protected for life by the treasury dept. not yer avg. prison guards, not even the most hardcore trained ones.

i dun did. you, however have thoughts of delusion.

View attachment 802010
TRUMP! has the Secret Service for life. They would not allow him to be incarcerated separately from them. I know you really, really wish that it were so, but it's not going to happen. And yes, the other two presidents have the same protection, so we won't see Quid Pro in prison either, or Obama, or W.

I will have to agree taht Trump will never be sent to a standard prison, as his security can't be guaranteed.
That is the correct motorcycle.
So house arrest it is, but house arreest with no outgoing comms. That will be torture to Trump, not being able to broadcast his narcissism, while watching the TV and seeing his followers forget him.
Only if he is sentenced to that. He may not even be found guilty. I know that would cause heads to explode, but justice depends on far more than Orange Man Bad.

wouldn't it be so cool if he were locked up at fort knox? there couldn't be anymore a secure place.

or ironic.

:desk:

& absolutely no golfing outdoors at all.

ever.

never ever. he can look at the empty course from his window.

TRUMP! has the Secret Service for life.

yep.

They would not allow him to be incarcerated separately from them.

i totally agrre. i already said that, you reading comp failure, you.

I know you really, really wish that it were so, but it's not going to happen.

never said otherwise. is it time to change that needle?

And yes, the other two presidents have the same protection, so we won't see Quid Pro in prison either, or Obama, or W.

lol ...

That is the correct motorcycle.

Only if he is sentenced to that. He may not even be found guilty. I know that would cause heads to explode, but justice depends on far more than Orange Man Bad.

:auiqs.jpg:

I have no use for your sacred book of macaroni.
I think logically, so your obsolete, bronze-age, superstitious, psychobabble witchery has no effect on me.
Maybe try something else.
I thought you were so educated and wise, yet you ignore on purpose (because of your fears of a book), that will show you or shows you exactly step for step the very things that are going on today in real time. Even though the book was written thousand's of years prior, it tells us exactly what you know is going on today. Either you are fearful of these words written or your are truly an ignorant human being living in denial of the very things written about, and that are unraveling right before your very eye's.

I'm going to say IMO that you are truly a lost soul working hard for your MASTER Satan.

And here I thought you did NOT believe in a two-tier system of justice. Let that fucking Orange Shit Gibbon play drop the soap with a BIG BLACK INMATE NAMED BUBBA.
Oh really, so only big black bubba's are in jail, and they are gay too eh ??? You are one spoiled rotten white leftist racist straight out of hell.

I thought you were so educated and wise, yet you ignore on purpose (because of your fears of a book), that will show you or shows you exactly step for step the very things that are going on today in real time. Even though the book was written thousand's of years prior, it tells us exactly what you know is going on today. Either you are fearful of these words written or your are truly an ignorant human being living in denial of the very things written about, and that are unraveling right before your very eye's.

I'm going to say IMO that you are truly a lost soul working hard for your MASTER Satan.
My god is better than your god.

Forum List

Back