ANOTHER hate crime by blacks

You can tell that I'm obsessed with race by the number of threads I start whining about how unfair it is to be a white supremacist in this country.

Oh wait...that would be you.
Can you point to one example of the "whining" you've referred to?
I could point to several.
Go check the threads he starts.
Most of them have to do with his hatred for non whites.

Sent from my SM-J727VPP using Tapatalk
hahahhahahaaa
facts--not hate...you either are trying to be a dumbass or you are so obsessed with racism you can't see the obvious

Until you deal with the white on white crime which makes up a vast majority of white victim homicides we won’t even consider black on white crime which makes up a much smaller percentage. After all. That is the standard you demand for white on black crimes. :fu:
??? huh?? what?
ANOTHER black hate crime
point is, blacks/MSM/leftist/libs make a big deal and point out EVIL whites all the time--constantly
it's all you ever hear, day after day--EVIL whites/white hate/etc
BULLSHIT
when in reality, blacks commit more hate crimes per capita

Until you deal with the white on white crime which makes up a vast majority of white victim homicides we won’t even consider black on white crime which makes up a much smaller percentage. After all. That is the standard you demand for white on black crimes. :fu:
??? huh?? what?
ANOTHER black hate crime
point is, blacks/MSM/leftist/libs make a big deal and point out EVIL whites all the time--constantly
it's all you ever hear, day after day--EVIL whites/white hate/etc
BULLSHIT
when in reality, blacks commit more hate crimes per capita

Nope. You don’t get to Raul about it until you deal with the white on white crime. The same standard you use.

Tell us all again how you aren’t racist? Are you on a mailing list from the white victims league? Or do you have a google search alert thing?

Either way, let’s just be honest for once. All you care about is trying to poison everyone against Blacks.

It hasn’t been working, and it won’t. Why? Too many of us have friends, or even I dare say relatives who are black. Oh and for me, I detest the racists. Morons on any side of any color line that claim justification of beliefs based upon skin color are the lowest mental midgets in the world.
^ Liberals like this get angry when you mention a story about a white person being assaulted.
How are you racist by posting something that blacks have done to whites? Black posters cut and paste stories about whites abusing blacks.

not complaining--pointing out the truth
I'm a white activist/patriot/etc

What is a "white activist" exactly?

hahah
the opposite of black activist---only whites have rightful/truthful/worthwhile/etc causes
So you're a white supremacist.
Good to know.

by your definition then, all black, Asian, Hispanics are supremacists also

No it doesn't. People who identify themselves as supremacists, are, whether they be white black Asian.
You admitted you are one.

How about you post what he really said.....

Tell us all again how you aren’t racist? Are you on a mailing list from the white victims league? Or do you have a google search alert thing?

Either way, let’s just be honest for once. All you care about is trying to poison everyone against Blacks.

It hasn’t been working, and it won’t. Why? Too many of us have friends, or even I dare say relatives who are black. Oh and for me, I detest the racists. Morons on any side of any color line that claim justification of beliefs based upon skin color are the lowest mental midgets in the world.
^ Liberals like this get angry when you mention a story about a white person being assaulted.
How are you racist by posting something that blacks have done to whites? Black posters cut and paste stories about whites abusing blacks.

And whenever they do the racist posters rush out and start shouting about Chicago. Their argument when a cop beats or kills an unarmed black is that the blacks are killing far more blacks and they will care or even stop cheering when the blacks stop.

So in the interest of fairness. When the whites stop killing each other then you are allowed to bemoan an interracial killing. Until then you are ignoring the vast majority of killers in favor of feeding your racist meme.

And whenever they do the racist posters rush out and start shouting about Chicago. Their argument when a cop beats or kills an unarmed black is that the blacks are killing far more blacks and they will care or even stop cheering when the blacks stop.

So in the interest of fairness. When the whites stop killing each other then you are allowed to bemoan an interracial killing. Until then you are ignoring the vast majority of killers in favor of feeding your racist meme.
blacks murder at over four times the rate of whites
blacks commit hate crimes at twice the rate
rapes twice the rate
in fairness---then--you admit blacks commit just as much hate crimes per capita [ if not more ] than whites??

this thread was started to show that blacks are-----------------human!!
yes--yes--can you believe it?? they commit hate crimes also
but the MSM/blacks don't want you to know that

Last edited:

I am not ignoring anything. There are black cops that kill black criminals too. I don't condone anyone being killed, unless the cops feel threatened. There is bad in every walk of life. Whites are also killed by cops.

rapes twice the rate
in fairness---then--you admit blacks commit just as much hate crimes per capita [ if not more ] than whites??

Sorry. Per the standards of the white racists. We can’t discuss this until white on white crime is abolished.

https://www.bjs.gov/content/pub/pdf/rhovo1215.pdf

Until those numbers reflect that white on white crime is history then we can’t consider your racist arguments. Sorry.

rapes twice the rate

Sorry. Per the standards of the white racists. We can’t discuss this until white on white crime is abolished.

Until those numbers reflect that white on white crime is history then we can’t consider your racist arguments. Sorry.
where is the racist argument?

rapes twice the rate

where is the racist argument?
everything we do or say is racist
EVERYTHING

What is a "white activist" exactly?

hahah
the opposite of black activist---only whites have rightful/truthful/worthwhile/etc causes
Good to know.

No it doesn't. People who identify themselves as supremacists, are, whether they be white black Asian.

How about you not tell me what to do.
Mkay?

hahah
Good to know.

How about you not tell me what to do.
Mkay?

Hows it feel to be a liar?

Forum List

Back