another 'family man' social con (facist) gets buted for DUI with prosistute

He lives with his wife, Jan, in Green Township. They have three children: Jill, Rob and Laura and a dog named Boo. :lol:

There is a huge difference between a Republican assiciating with a stripper (prostitue) and a Democrat associating with one.

Republicans support extremely conservative policies regarding sex. Democrats generally have very liberal views regarding sex. If it were up to a lot of democrats prostitution would be legal.

So a Republican messing around with a prostitute is gross hypocracy - a contradiction of the very laws and policies that they are responsible for imposing.

With Democrats that may or may not be true. At least with democrats there is some chance that this type of activity may be very well in keeping with the policies that they promote.

Married Ohio Family Values Republican Rep. Gets Busted With A Stripper

at least the social con movement is dying at a steadyily increasing rates. all facist hypocrites
I love it. Will he force his wife to stand by him at the press conference, like Vitter did?

You love it when a man gets caught with a stripper and a marriage becomes in danger of failing because you dislike the man's politics?

Seriously?

You guys really need to take the political lenses off and start looking at people as people.

A social conservative is a "fascist" according to the incredibly bombastic simpleton author of the idiotic OP.

A stripper is a prosistute, whatever that might be.

And when a conservative gets busted, it is now known as buted.

blu is dumber than a bag of moldy shit.

But he is getting steadyily dumber.

Evidence of the dumbing down of America? :lol:

Well, it might be more the dumbing down of the modern American liberal. But it might not be possible for them to get any dumber.

Never, EVER, say that someone can't get dumber. It's like when the bad guys in the movies say they can't be beaten and immediately they do. When you say someone can't get dumber, they go and prove you wrong.

All the rw types minimalizing what the guy did.
I am loving it.

What's to minimize? The guy was a scoundrel and he got caught. Why should we take joy in the fact that this guy has been betraying his wedding vows?

There is a huge difference between a Republican assiciating with a stripper (prostitue) and a Democrat associating with one.

Republicans support extremely conservative policies regarding sex. Democrats generally have very liberal views regarding sex. If it were up to a lot of democrats prostitution would be legal.

So a Republican messing around with a prostitute is gross hypocracy - a contradiction of the very laws and policies that they are responsible for imposing.

With Democrats that may or may not be true. At least with democrats there is some chance that this type of activity may be very well in keeping with the policies that they promote.

In other words, you apply different standards to Republicans and Democrats because Republicans have the audacity to attempt to encourage moral behavior and Republicans blatantly disregard it.

Married Ohio Family Values Republican Rep. Gets Busted With A Stripper

at least the social con movement is dying at a steadyily increasing rates. all facist hypocrites
I love it. Will he force his wife to stand by him at the press conference, like Vitter did?

You love it when a man gets caught with a stripper and a marriage becomes in danger of failing because you dislike the man's politics?

Seriously?

You guys really need to take the political lenses off and start looking at people as people.

People should not claim to be superior to others then based on political ideology.
I do enjoy watching thosse who claim to be superior fall on their face.

Seriously?

People should not claim to be superior to others then based on political ideology.

i doubt you are that excited about it when you are the one falling on their face.

Seriously?

i doubt you are that excited about it when you are the one falling on their face.

Me falling on their face?

Forum List

Back