Another Drunk Driving hispanic kills four!!

Laura Bush also killed a man with her car. He was a 17 year old friend of hers and she killed him by running a stop sign and slamming into his car. No chargers were ever filed, probably because of her family connections. She was clearly at fault and clearly broke the law by running a stop sign.

I know more about that than you do and yes, laura bush was clearly guilty of vehicular manslaughter at the least. It may have been murder since the victim was a former boy friend!! But she was never charged with anything. Her family was well off and white and they bought off whatever officials they needed to buy off.

This should have been an issue in the 2000 campaign but the useless press was told to stay away and they did. Whenever a reporter did ask laura about it she would say "oh it's too painful to talk about" and the matter was dropped.

The victim was not a former boyfriend. He was one of the kids in her 'crowd,' but not a boyfriend. It wasn't murder; it was an accident, but my point was, it was negligence on her part, pretty much as drunk driving is negligence. And I agree, she was never charged because of her family connections. She should have been.

My point was that there are people who do really bad, stupid things, like drunk driving or running stop signs and kill someone. People who do this are from all walks of life.

And not the point at all. Illegals kill 13 people a day due to drunk driving. That's 13 people a day who wouldn't die if they weren't here. Plus the 12 per day that are murdered by illegals. That's 25 deaths a day that would be prevented if the illegals weren't here.

[

you said its part of their culture.....and thats bullshit.....there are an awful lot of white people who drink so i guess its part of that culture too right?....

HAHAHA. Not much for logic are you? America has too many drunk drivers but at least our culture considers it a serious crime. Mexican culture does not.

YOU, of all people, dares to mention "logic"? You wouldn't know logic if it threw you on your head and curb-stomped your cowardly racist ass.

I hate bad drivers. What is the difference between a drunk driver that is a illegal alien and drunk American driver: None. Are you kidding? Then, all those wonderful AMERICAN drivers also adopt speeding, tailgating and can't signal changing lanes. I am not perfect. Kids nowadays, they seem to have a different agenda. Cheat on tests. Lie to the IRS or cheat on your spouse. As long as you don't get caught, all is fair. They seem to have problems following rules, let alone rules of the road. That is the current paradigm of American youth, the acceptance of dishonesty. I think that’s another factor why Americans seem to tolerate illegal immigration because it’s seen as another form of immigration. Cheating, lying and honesty all get mixed up. Illegal aliens are just immigrants, all the same thing.

Last edited:
I hate bad drivers. What is the difference between a drunk driver that is a illegal alien and drunk American driver: None. Are you kidding? Then, all those wonderful AMERICAN drivers also adopt speeding, tailgating and can't signal changing lanes. I am not perfect. Kids nowadays, they seem to have a different agenda. Cheat on tests. Lie to the IRS or cheat on your spouse. As long as you don't get caught, all is fair. They seem to have problems following rules, let alone rules of the road. That is the current paradigm of American youth, the acceptance of dishonesty. I think that’s another factor why Americans seem to tolerate illegal immigration because it’s seen as another form of immigration. Cheating, lying and honesty all get mixed up. Illegal aliens are just immigrants, all the same thing.

The difference is the American bad drivers are citizens and are here legally, it's their land, the illegal immigrants are invaders. We have enough drunk drivers of our own, we sure as heck don't need to be importing them.

Forum List

Back