Another DemonRAT, no one ever heard of, looking to run for president in 2020!

Who?..... There must be 40 Dimwits looking for the DemonRAT presidential nomination for 2020...it's going to be fun watch these morons EATING each other in debates!

Los Angeles Mayor Eric Garcetti has taken a swipe at Donald Trump accusing his administration of dividing the nation - as friends confirm to DailyMailTV that he's building towards a 2020 run.

In an exclusive interview Garcetti says 'it breaks my heart' to witness what he described as the damage Trump is doing, but feels there is opportunity for unity.

He also pointedly avoided using the president's name, in a sign of the unifying message he is likely to see as his path to the Democratic nomination.

The 47-year-old politician insisted that the nation could, with the right leadership, became a 'loving place that everybody belongs to,' and he promised 'less talk, more action.'

This comes as close friends of the mayor told DailyMailTV that they believe Garcetti will throw his hat into the ring to fight for the Democratic nomination.

Read more at dailymail.co.uk ...

So?

You nominated a TV reality star who mocks handicapped people, grabs women by the pussy, and lies nonstop 24/7.

Tell me who he grabbed by the pussy or you simply got caught in ANOTHER LIE!

Did he not say that he did? Are you calling tRump a liar now?
Quote it and who!

Access Hollywood piece you seen it he said "when your a star you can you know just grab them by the pussy. "

that is all you have

--LOL

--LOL

So?

You nominated a TV reality star who mocks handicapped people, grabs women by the pussy, and lies nonstop 24/7.

Quote it and who!

Access Hollywood piece you seen it he said "when your a star you can you know just grab them by the pussy. "

that is all you have

--LOL

--LOL

Words from his own mouth. You know like a.confession, that is pretty strong in court!

Who?..... There must be 40 Dimwits looking for the DemonRAT presidential nomination for 2020...it's going to be fun watch these morons EATING each other in debates!

Los Angeles Mayor Eric Garcetti has taken a swipe at Donald Trump accusing his administration of dividing the nation - as friends confirm to DailyMailTV that he's building towards a 2020 run.

In an exclusive interview Garcetti says 'it breaks my heart' to witness what he described as the damage Trump is doing, but feels there is opportunity for unity.

He also pointedly avoided using the president's name, in a sign of the unifying message he is likely to see as his path to the Democratic nomination.

The 47-year-old politician insisted that the nation could, with the right leadership, became a 'loving place that everybody belongs to,' and he promised 'less talk, more action.'

This comes as close friends of the mayor told DailyMailTV that they believe Garcetti will throw his hat into the ring to fight for the Democratic nomination.

Read more at dailymail.co.uk ...
The worst Democrat is better than the best Republican. Look at trunp. Publicans think he’s the best their party has to offer. In fact, they see him as a role model for their children.

Quote it and who!

that is all you have

--LOL

--LOL

Words from his own mouth. You know like a.confession, that is pretty strong in court!

still you have not mentioned who and when

AND, did he do it, and who did he do it to, OR was it just LOCKER ROOM TALK....if you have ever been in a locker room conversation with its bullshit bragging!

So he lied, and you're cool with it. Got it!
If you like your doctor, you can KEEP YOUR DOCTOR...now tell me genius which LIE did the most harm....waiting, ABNORMAL!

I kept my doctor, seems it was not a lie.

I honestly do not know anyone personally that did not keep their Dr.

I am against ObamaCare for a lot of reasons, most of all the added layers of bullshit that hospitals have to jump through, but I have never seen any sort of evidence people lost their doctors at a higher rate than without ObamaCare.

AND, did he do it, and who did he do it to, OR was it just LOCKER ROOM TALK....if you have ever been in a locker room conversation with its bullshit bragging!

So he lied, and you're cool with it. Got it!
If you like your doctor, you can KEEP YOUR DOCTOR...now tell me genius which LIE did the most harm....waiting, ABNORMAL!

I kept my doctor, seems it was not a lie.

I honestly do not know anyone personally that did not keep their Dr.

I am against ObamaCare for a lot of reasons, most of all the added layers of bullshit that hospitals have to jump through, but I have never seen any sort of evidence people lost their doctors at a higher rate than without ObamaCare.

I agree with all you said.

Quote it and who!

that is all you have

--LOL

--LOL

You will need to ask the witness. Why would he say that if it wasn't true?

Quote it and who!

that is all you have

--LOL

--LOL

so in other words once again you are talking out your ass

figures

that is all you have

--LOL

--LOL

so in other words once again you are talking out your ass

figures

Nope tRump said it, so is he lying or not?

Forum List

Back