Another day, another PP exec talking about how to sell baby parts.

koshergrl

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2011
"VanDerhei refers to payments for fetal tissue as “donation for remuneration,” which carries the connotation of financial reward or benefit without regard for actual expenses. VanDerhei explains, “I have been talking to the executive director of the National Abortion Federation, we’re trying to figure this out as an industry, about how we’re going to manage remuneration, because the headlines would be a disaster.”
“Is this really worth getting–I don’t even know what in general, what a specimen generally brings in?” VanDerhei later asks a prospective buyer. When she is told $100 per specimen, she remarks, “But we have independent colleagues who generate a fair amount of income doing this.”

“This is important. This could destroy your organization and us, if we don’t time those conversations correctly,” she tells a prospective buyer."

"If this was all above board, why would it “destroy” anyone? This sounds more like the discussions one would have in a criminal conspiracy rather than a legitimate reimbursement-for-costs relationship. It’s also worth noting that Deb VanderHei’s primary concern in her meeting with the “buyer” is “remuneration” — in other words, payment."

New CMP video: Abortion industry exec admits clinics make "a fair amount of income" from organ harvesting

must be a slow day in the psyco's for Jesus club.
Says the poster who's avatar suggests using human parts for eating. That IS what that movie was about.

Go ahead idiot read the line on your avatar right below where it says "Lays"
yep!
your a fucking idiot

The board REQUIRES we dumb things down for those posting from Canada.
really? learning to read might help your ignorance ,but I think not.
there is more than one Ontario, mine happens to be in so cal .
you've once again ,single handedly proved you're an ignorant fuck.

Says the poster who's avatar suggests using human parts for eating. That IS what that movie was about.

yep!
your a fucking idiot

Oh now I understand! A California liberal. Damn they are WAY more stupid then a Canadian. I will check Google for a translator bar for what? Welfare speak or ebonics?

yep!
your a fucking idiot

Oh now I understand! A California liberal. Damn they are WAY more stupid then a Canadian. I will check Google for a translator bar for what? Welfare speak or ebonics?
you've once again ,single handedly proved you're an ignorant fuck

yep!
your a fucking idiot

Love that drought you are having out there! Hope it cooks you all. So what is next for you Cali liberals? Children McNuggets?

Message to moderators:

I have heard back from the Lay's Potato Chips people after my sending them a couple of examples of the sort of posts being labelled with their copyrighted brand named as the accompanying avatar.

Please do not be surprised when you are contacted for information on the abuser so legal action can be properly directed.

We now have one here who advocates eating babies, I don't know how many who think we should harvest them and make use of their bodies for various and assorted cool things, and we have several who advocate using our own shit for organic farming (and who oddly are also advocates for raw foods. Translation, they think people should eat their own shit.)

No rampant mental illness going on there, that's for sure. The scientific, *logical* party again shows their brilliance.

Message to moderators:

I have heard back from the Lay's Potato Chips people after my sending them a couple of examples of the sort of posts being labelled with their copyrighted brand named as the accompanying avatar.

Please do not be surprised when you are contacted for information on the abuser so legal action can be properly directed.
Right!

We now have one here who advocates eating babies, I don't know how many who think we should harvest them and make use of their bodies for various and assorted cool things, and we have several who advocate using our own shit for organic farming (and who oddly are also advocates for raw foods. Translation, they think people should eat their own shit.)

No rampant mental illness going on there, that's for sure. The scientific, *logical* party again shows their brilliance.
The only mental illness on display here as always is yours.

Pp is indeed going to go down. Or at least..it better.

"As members of Congress consider whether to defund Planned Parenthood, a new video highlights the abortion provider’s booming business in organs harvested from aborted babies.
“We’ve just been working with people who want particular tissues, like, you know, they want cardiac, or they want eyes, or they want neural,” Dr. Carolyn Westhoff, Senior Medical Advisor for Planned Parenthood for America tells a hidden camera. “Certainly, everything we provide–oh, gonads! Oh my God, gonads. Everything we provide is fresh."

"VanDerhei suggests that Planned Parenthood goes to great lengths to avoid leaving a paper trail about their fetal tissue activity: “It’s an issue that you might imagine we’re not really that comfortable talking about on email.”

‘Everything We Provide is Fresh,’ Planned Parenthood Leader Tells Undercover Camera - Breitbart

The only mental illness on display here as always is yours.
Like you would know. It was entertaining, but mostly you're just a bore, so back you go onto ignore.

yep!
your a fucking idiot

It's PROVEN not proved. Lol

You're digging a deep stupid hole. And you're in it.

Killing babies and selling, donating, or dissecting them, is evil. It's that simple.

"VanDerhei refers to payments for fetal tissue as “donation for remuneration,” which carries the connotation of financial reward or benefit without regard for actual expenses. VanDerhei explains, “I have been talking to the executive director of the National Abortion Federation, we’re trying to figure this out as an industry, about how we’re going to manage remuneration, because the headlines would be a disaster.”
“Is this really worth getting–I don’t even know what in general, what a specimen generally brings in?” VanDerhei later asks a prospective buyer. When she is told $100 per specimen, she remarks, “But we have independent colleagues who generate a fair amount of income doing this.”

“This is important. This could destroy your organization and us, if we don’t time those conversations correctly,” she tells a prospective buyer."

"If this was all above board, why would it “destroy” anyone? This sounds more like the discussions one would have in a criminal conspiracy rather than a legitimate reimbursement-for-costs relationship. It’s also worth noting that Deb VanderHei’s primary concern in her meeting with the “buyer” is “remuneration” — in other words, payment."

New CMP video: Abortion industry exec admits clinics make "a fair amount of income" from organ harvesting
Ever hear the fable about the Boy who cried "wolf"?

Forum List

Back