Another blue city foisting toxic water on its residents

marvin martian

Diamond Member
Sep 29, 2020
Texas Hill Country
Baltimore, already one of the filthiest, most dangerous cities in the world, is now facing an e.coli infestation in it's water.

Unsurprisingly, the DemoKKKrats who run the city have been neglecting the system for decades.

As I've said many times, the surest way to die in this country, by violence or disease, is to live in a place run by DemoKKKrats.

1662588147456.png

Baltimore, already one of the filthiest, most dangerous cities in the world, is now facing an e.coli infestation in it's water.

Unsurprisingly, the DemoKKKrats who run the city have been neglecting the system for decades.

As I've said many times, the surest way to die in this country, by violence or disease, is to live in a place run by DemoKKKrats.

View attachment 693171
Four year old article but my guess nothing has changed in Red Texas.

View attachment 693171
Blacks are simply not aborting themselves fast enough, nor is the gang violence among blacks killing them fast enough

It's a kinder gentler DNC genocide, without the camps and ovens.

Four year old article but my guess nothing has changed in Red Texas.

Texas has an excuse: It gets hot there, so water can develop contamination.

What's Baltimore's excuse, other than being a nasty, Democrat-ran shithole seething with nasty, dirty people who never take baths?

Here's one from 50 minutes ago, since you don't like four year-old articles...

https://flipboard.com/topic/bacteri...BFZMqdF_w:a:2476075171-471f300170/cbsnews.com

Texas has an excuse: It gets hot there, so water can develop contamination.

What's Baltimore's excuse, other than being a nasty, Democrat-ran shithole seething with nasty, dirty people who never take baths?

Here's one from 50 minutes ago, since you don't like four year-old articles...

https://flipboard.com/topic/bacteria/baltimore-residents-urged-to-boil-water-after-e-coli-bacteria-found-in-samples/a-Z1lRo799QqO7GBFZMqdF_w:a:2476075171-471f300170/cbsnews.com
It gets hot in Baltimore also, or do you think it only gets hot in Texass? Is Mississippi a shithole state also since they have a water crisis in Jackson due to their processing plant?

Forum List

Back