Another 'Bimbo Eruption': Willy wore Nighty, danced; Hill likes Women; Fears Hillary - Sleeps w/Gun

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
Bill Clinton ex mistress says he wore her frilly nightie and danced

OH MY! This is a MAJOR 'Bimbo Eruption'!

- Slick Willy put on frilly nightie (cross-dresser?), danced around, and played his sax

- Willy was 'so-so' on the sack

- Willy confided in the fact that Hillary is into women

...she is afraid of Hillary, sleeps with a gun under her pillow...convinced that the Democratic presidential candidate is behind a plot to silence her ahead of November election....

...has been stalked, spied upon and plagued by anonymous phone calls since word of her memoir leaked out

"There is a vengeful, spiteful ugliness that some women have for other women. Hillary is just one of those women."

Last edited:
I guess the old prune can take the teabaggers money as well as anybody else. Why should rush and hannity be the only ones getting rich by lying to the crazies. Say what they want to hear, and they'll throw money at you.

Bill Clinton ex mistress says he wore her frilly nightie and danced

OH MY! This is a MAJOR 'Bimbo Eruption'!

- Slick Willy put on frilly nightie (cross-dresser?), danced around, and played his sax

- Willy was 'so-so' on the sack

- Willy confided in the fact that Hillary is into women

...she is afraid of Hillary, sleeps with a gun under her pillow...convinced that the Democratic presidential candidate is behind a plot to silence her ahead of November election....

...has been stalked, spied upon and plagued by anonymous phone calls since word of her memoir leaked out

"There is a vengeful, spiteful ugliness that some women have for other women. Hillary is just one of those women."

oh well, sassy-----some people say "THERE IS NO BAD ADVERTISING"-----who knows-------hilldegard------might get the sympathy vote from women and the
------"GOOD GIRL----YOU LET HIM DO IT..." from the men

Kerry got 'swift-boated'
Hillary will Get Bim-bo-ted.
:(

Forum List

Back