Another Biden gaffe! Crazy Uncle Joe says he's 'the most progressive' Democrat running by far!

Senile joe the Pedophile...
247743DD00000578-2899625-image-a-16_1420594966733.jpg

That's funny! what is he doing she looks really uncomfortable. I don't think they could have found somebody "Whiter" than this chick. That's why squint eyed lefty in the background is laughing. If my wife had that look in the presence of a National political figure I would be very concerned about what he said, to elicit that response.

Biden and AOC debating, that would be hilarious.

It would be funny ! One of them knows nothing and the other one can't remember. Throw in Corey booker just for shit's and giggles. It would be a child fight "I am the most Progressive" ! No! "I am the most Progressive"! Oh "you're Old and obsolete" and we're going to outlaw your Farts too." Well you think trains can be built over the Ocean so there's that". Hey! . "I am Spartacus". I don't have a clue! "But, But I am Spartacus. The Questions will have to be really soft and asked very slowly":5_1_12024::5_1_12024::5_1_12024::laughing0301:.

Off limits.

These types of accusations make you look like you have nothing of substance to offer about why he is a bad candidate.

There are REAL perpetrators of this kind of heinous act and you diminish their crime with bullshit like this.
Not to mention the INNOCENT before proven guilty this nation is founded on.

Pedophilia is not a joke. It is not a laughing matter. If you think it is you're a sad individual

Forum List

Back