Anonymous Unvaccinated Reporting System

People will just do what New Yorkers did to de Putzio’s snitch line. Flood it with middle fingers, dick pics, and run these goofs on wild goose chases.

Why do you folks think you can tell other people what they have to do?
Like, wear shirts and shoes? Like, exit through the exit, and enter through the entrance? You don't HAVE to do any of those things. You can go somewhere else, or stay home, or get your ass tossed out the club by the 300 pound bouncer. Your body, your choice.

Like, wear shirts and shoes? Like, exit through the exit, and enter through the entrance? You don't HAVE to do any of those things. You can go somewhere else, or stay home, or get your ass tossed out the club by the 300 pound bouncer. Your body, your choice.
I guess those business owners don't want our money then.

FINALLY, you Virtuous Vaccinated, there's something you can do! You can snitch on your unvaccinated, unwashed, unholy friends, family and neighbors and (I'm sure, well I think) that information will go directly to your Public Health Network!

Don't you feel better, virtuous, more holy and righteous!? Check it out. AURS: the Anonymous Unvaccinated Reporting System

PS: I thought my parentheses were a savvy enough nod that this site is satire. But I guess not. It's satire, but close enough to the Dystopian world we live in to fool a lot of people. Which is very sad.

1628217785832.png

Forum List

Back