ANONYMOUS Reveals BILL CLINTON Rape Video Will Surface Soon!

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
Waiting on the Cowardly Dante!!

Anonymous ^ | Oct 19, 2016 | Anonymous

If they can knock down a good portion of the Internet for a few hours, anything they say is possible!

Anonymous explain how Bill Clinton managed to get himself videotaped raping a 13-year-old girl, and claims that the actual video will be released soon.

Brief explanation: Mossad -> Leslie Wexler -> Epstein -> Clinton

Oh, yes, we are all waiting with baited breath.

And when it doesn't happen, I am going to repost and repost and repost this thread every day from here to eternity....

..,.... just to remind you what an insufferable dickwad you are.

And when it doesn't happen, I am going to repost and repost and repost this thread every day from here to eternity....

Given what I know about the rituals of the power elite and how they use children? I believe a video like this definitely exists and anyone in a position of power also has compromising evidence that is used to keep them in line. Some are just sick pieces of shit like GH Bush, Dick Cheney, Gerald Ford, Robert Byrd or anyone that rose through the ranks after being a member of "Skull And Bones". They have incriminating evidence of them having done something to a child in a ritual and is recorded and used as a sledgehammer. It's how they keep these people in power "compliant". Hillary Clinton has abused presidential models that were MK-Ultra'd. Cathy O'Brien's book "Trance Formation Of America" is a must read. There has been others that have come out at great risk to themselves as well. It's truly sickening to me to learn the things I have. The Nazis didn't lose WWII because they were here in America the whole time and they are going to do to America what they did to Germany if people do not wake up. Those that don't learn from history are doomed to repeat it. MK-Ultra and MK-Naomi are both projects funded by this corporate government after Nazis in Germany were given safe passage here using the Vatican ratlines under "Operation Paperclip". It's beyond horrifying as to what was done to children in order to break them down in an attempt to tap into the hidden powers of the mind that can be unleashed due to trauma based mind control techniques learned by the German Nazis that had no restraints on experimentation regardless of how horrifying and inhuman it was. When I think about it, it challenges my faith in God that He would allow this to happen to the most innocent.

Hope all is well with ya.......

Last edited:

Given what I know about the rituals of the power elite and how they use children? I believe a video like this definitely exists and anyone in a position of power also has compromising evidence that is used to keep them in line. Some are just sick pieces of shit like GH Bush, Dick Cheney, Gerald Ford, Robert Byrd or anyone that rose through the ranks after being a member of "Skull And Bones". The has incriminating evidence of them of having done something to a child in a ritual is recorded and used as a sledgehammer. It's how they keep these people in power "compliant". Hillary Clinton has abused presidential models that were MK-Ultra'd. Cathy O'Brien's book "Trance Formation Of America" is a must read. There has been others that have come out at great risk to themselves as well. It's truly sickening to me to learn the things I have. The Nazis didn't lose WWII because they were here in America the whole time and they are going to do to America what they did to Germany if people do not wake up. Those that don't learn from history are doomed to repeat it. MK-Ultra and MK-Naomi are both projects funded by this corporate government after Nazis in Germany were given safe passage here using the Vatican ratlines under "Operation Paperclip". It's beyond horrifying as to what was done to children in order to break them down in an attempt to tap into the hidden powers of the mind that can be unleashed due to trauma based mind control techniques learned by the German Nazis that had no restraints on experimentation regardless of how horrifying and inhuman it was. When I think about it, it challenges my faith in God that He would allow this to happen to the most innocent.

Hope all is well with ya.......

I am well and prospering, thank you.

Forum List

Back