Ann Romney To Mitt Critics: 'Stop It'

Why bag on the religion, what about mormons do you hate so much? I know several and Im baptist, they dont bother me at all.

And lets face it you have no room to talk, dont you and your ancestors worship moose and deer?

Yeah, and they also provide food and sex.

sex, now isnt that interesting......never done it with an animal, but hey I'm not you.

"Stop it. This is hard. You want to try it? Get in the ring,” she said. “This is hard and, you know, it’s an important thing that we’re doing right now and it’s an important election and it is time for all Americans to realize how significant this election is and how lucky we are to have someone with Mitt’s qualifications and experience and know-how to be able to have the opportunity to run this country."

We're?
Well... Yeah... Like it or not we're getting a first lady as well as a president. I don't know how it is for her... But I know not saying what's on my mind is a lot more stressful than just saying it. As a president or first lady that simply isn't an option unless you are actually GOOD at the job... lol

I suspect ole Ann will be heavily on her drugs of choice by Election Day.

So she takes rebif or copaxone...big deal, you dont even know what they do.
I suspect you're on drugs for wanting to relect this president, unless you really are as stupid as you seem. I'm really hoping on the drug angle.

Basically Anne Romeny is tired of the liberals attacking their family personally and would like it to be on issues and a reflection of the incumbants performance, but since the liberals cant really do that they have to do bullshit and I agree. Stop the bullshit about tax returns, dogs, blah blah. Lets talk about policy and issues.

Basically Anne Romeny is tired of the liberals attacking their family personally and would like it to be on issues and a reflection of the incumbants performance, but since the liberals cant really do that they have to do bullshit and I agree. Stop the bullshit about tax returns, dogs, blah blah. Lets talk about policy and issues.

Who's attacking "their family"? If ole Ann wants to be part of the team and shoot her mouth off - she's fair game. NaziCons have totally trashed the Obamas - so now a little payback is in order. Sooo, don't squeal like a pig when it happens.

deliverance.gif

I imagine it must be very disheartening for Mrs. Mitt to watch as her husband's Republican supporters abandon his campaign and find fault with his performance.

But let us do face it...the guy has been running a terrible campaign.

Last edited:
I imagine it must be very disheartening for Mrs. Mitt to watch as her husband's Republican supporters abandon his campaign and find fault with his performance.

But let us do face it...the guy has been running a terrible campaign.
Yeah - the guy who is supposed to be an über-manager. :lol:

By Sam Stein

WASHINGTON -- Ann Romney rebuked Republican critics of her husband in two media appearances on Thursday, telling them to "stop it."

The wife of Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney, during a sit-down interview with CBS 59 in Milwaukee, was asked about the second-guessing within the GOP's tent over the campaign.

"You know there is always sniping and everyone always thinks they are the best critic, and they know this and they know that," she said. "And you know what, it is really amazing to me that people forget that what this election really is about is the economy."

In an interview with Radio Iowa, she was more forceful.

"Stop it. This is hard. You want to try it? Get in the ring,” she said. “This is hard and, you know, it’s an important thing that we’re doing right now and it’s an important election and it is time for all Americans to realize how significant this election is and how lucky we are to have someone with Mitt’s qualifications and experience and know-how to be able to have the opportunity to run this country."​

Video & More: Ann Romney To Mitt Critics: 'Stop It'

Another 10 cents for Shitting Bull...

By Sam Stein

WASHINGTON -- Ann Romney rebuked Republican critics of her husband in two media appearances on Thursday, telling them to "stop it."

The wife of Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney, during a sit-down interview with CBS 59 in Milwaukee, was asked about the second-guessing within the GOP's tent over the campaign.

"You know there is always sniping and everyone always thinks they are the best critic, and they know this and they know that," she said. "And you know what, it is really amazing to me that people forget that what this election really is about is the economy."

In an interview with Radio Iowa, she was more forceful.

"Stop it. This is hard. You want to try it? Get in the ring,” she said. “This is hard and, you know, it’s an important thing that we’re doing right now and it’s an important election and it is time for all Americans to realize how significant this election is and how lucky we are to have someone with Mitt’s qualifications and experience and know-how to be able to have the opportunity to run this country."​

Video & More: Ann Romney To Mitt Critics: 'Stop It'

Another 10 cents for Shitting Bull...
"Stop it!!!"

:lol:

by sam stein

washington -- ann romney rebuked republican critics of her husband in two media appearances on thursday, telling them to "stop it."

the wife of republican presidential candidate mitt romney, during a sit-down interview with cbs 59 in milwaukee, was asked about the second-guessing within the gop's tent over the campaign.

"you know there is always sniping and everyone always thinks they are the best critic, and they know this and they know that," she said. "and you know what, it is really amazing to me that people forget that what this election really is about is the economy."

in an interview with radio iowa, she was more forceful.

"stop it. This is hard. You want to try it? Get in the ring,” she said. “this is hard and, you know, it’s an important thing that we’re doing right now and it’s an important election and it is time for all americans to realize how significant this election is and how lucky we are to have someone with mitt’s qualifications and experience and know-how to be able to have the opportunity to run this country."​

video & more: ann romney to mitt critics: 'stop it'

View attachment $crying.bmp

Forum List

Back