Ann Romney To Mitt Critics: 'Stop It'

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
Native America
By Sam Stein

WASHINGTON -- Ann Romney rebuked Republican critics of her husband in two media appearances on Thursday, telling them to "stop it."

The wife of Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney, during a sit-down interview with CBS 59 in Milwaukee, was asked about the second-guessing within the GOP's tent over the campaign.

"You know there is always sniping and everyone always thinks they are the best critic, and they know this and they know that," she said. "And you know what, it is really amazing to me that people forget that what this election really is about is the economy."

In an interview with Radio Iowa, she was more forceful.

"Stop it. This is hard. You want to try it? Get in the ring,” she said. “This is hard and, you know, it’s an important thing that we’re doing right now and it’s an important election and it is time for all Americans to realize how significant this election is and how lucky we are to have someone with Mitt’s qualifications and experience and know-how to be able to have the opportunity to run this country."​

Video & More: Ann Romney To Mitt Critics: 'Stop It'

Apparently Ann is upset because fellow Republicans are turning against Mitt. Well, even rats know when to jump ship.

By Sam Stein

WASHINGTON -- Ann Romney rebuked Republican critics of her husband in two media appearances on Thursday, telling them to "stop it."

The wife of Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney, during a sit-down interview with CBS 59 in Milwaukee, was asked about the second-guessing within the GOP's tent over the campaign.

"You know there is always sniping and everyone always thinks they are the best critic, and they know this and they know that," she said. "And you know what, it is really amazing to me that people forget that what this election really is about is the economy."

"Stop it. This is hard. You want to try it? Get in the ring,” she said. “This is hard and, you know, it’s an important thing that we’re doing right now and it’s an important election and it is time for all Americans to realize how significant this election is and how lucky we are to have someone with Mitt’s qualifications and experience and know-how to be able to have the opportunity to run this country."​

Oh please. She should shut the fuck up. Has she seen the images, jokes, and attacks on the First Lady, Michelle Obama?

Mrs. Romney, stfu!!!

By Sam Stein

"Stop it. This is hard. You want to try it? Get in the ring,” she said. “This is hard and, you know, it’s an important thing that we’re doing right now and it’s an important election and it is time for all Americans to realize how significant this election is and how lucky we are to have someone with Mitt’s qualifications and experience and know-how to be able to have the opportunity to run this country."

Oh please. She should shut the fuck up. Has she seen the images, jokes, and attacks on the First Lady, Michelle Obama?

Mrs. Romney, stfu!!!

Well if Ann Romney tries to take away my food choices, then I'll smack her too....escpecially if she's a hypocritical about it as Moochelle

"Stop it. This is hard. You want to try it? Get in the ring,” she said. “This is hard and, you know, it’s an important thing that we’re doing right now and it’s an important election and it is time for all Americans to realize how significant this election is and how lucky we are to have someone with Mitt’s qualifications and experience and know-how to be able to have the opportunity to run this country."

Except for 47 percent of it.

We're?

A direct descendant of Brigham Young, Sue Emmett left the church because of the very values she says would make Romney a frightening president. She speaks exclusively with Jamie Reno.

Exclusive: Brigham Young's Great-Great-Granddaughter on Mormonism and Mitt Romney - The Daily Beast

Why bag on the religion, what about mormons do you hate so much? I know several and Im baptist, they dont bother me at all.

And lets face it you have no room to talk, dont you and your ancestors worship moose and deer?

The Romney's like to dish it out, but they don't like it when it's dished back at them.

All right wingers are like they. They act like wanna-b tough guys trash talking and acting like thugs, but when you fight back, they start crying and run away saying you were a meanie

The Romney's like to dish it out, but they don't like it when it's dished back at them.

All right wingers are like they. They act like wanna-b tough guys trash talking and acting like thugs, but when you fight back, they start crying and running away saying you were a meanie

yeah that's why I ride you like a poney, black label you're hack and a joke.....so swing away, I'm game )

We're?

Obviously neither Romney is up to the task of running for president.

When the news of Mitt Romney's Florida video broke on Monday evening, I was incensed -- but not for its political implications. His arrogant and out-of-hand dismissal of half the population of this country struck me at a visceral level, for it sullied the religion that he and I share -- the religion for which five generations of my ancestry have lived and sacrificed, the religion whose official mantra is "to take care of the poor and needy throughout the world." My first impulse was to rent an airplane towing a banner: "Mitt Romney is Not the Face of Mormonism!"

More: Mitt Romney Is Not the Face of Mormonism, by Gregory A. Prince, Ph.D.

All right wingers are like they. They act like wanna-b tough guys trash talking and acting like thugs, but when you fight back, they start crying and running away saying you were a meanie

yeah that's why I ride you like a poney, black label you're hack and a joke.....so swing away, I'm game )

Come on Lakhota, attacking mormonism when you worship animals.....hey is beastiality a sin for indians? I'm just curious and is it genetic?

The only thing you ride is the bologna pony, douchebag.

The truth hurts, doesn't it? :up:

Last edited:

The only thing you ride is the bologna pony, douchebag

nope I ride you, dont deny it, come out on the boards, I mean your liberal friends will love you even more.

nope I ride you, dont deny it, come out on the boards, I mean your liberal friends will love you even more.

Like I said, the only thing you ride is the bologna pony. You are nothing but a leashed bitchboy that I slap around like you right wingers do to your 2" puds every time Hannity pulls out his nerf football.

Last edited:
A direct descendant of Brigham Young, Sue Emmett left the church because of the very values she says would make Romney a frightening president. She speaks exclusively with Jamie Reno.

Exclusive: Brigham Young's Great-Great-Granddaughter on Mormonism and Mitt Romney - The Daily Beast

Why bag on the religion, what about mormons do you hate so much? I know several and Im baptist, they dont bother me at all.

And lets face it you have no room to talk, dont you and your ancestors worship moose and deer?

That's nice to know.

:confused:

Yeah, and they also provide food and sex.

Like I said, the only thing you ride is the bologna pony. You are nothing but a leashed bitchboy that I slap around like you right wingers do to your 2" puds every time Hannity pulls out his nerf football.

LOL, the only thing you slap around is your own chubbie......well I dont see ya much anymore on the issues, maybe you ought to post once in a while, and we'll see who slaps who.

Forum List

Back