Ann Coulter: Trump "remembered as a small cartoon figure,,,,,,,,

kiwiman127

Comfortably Moderate
Oct 19, 2010
4th Cleanest City in the World-Minneapolis
"Instead of winning, we’re getting whining," conservative commentator Ann Coulter wrote last month in a column excoriating Trump for what she predicted would be his capitulation in funding the government without getting money for the wall. "Without a wall, he will only be remembered as a small cartoon figure who briefly inflamed and amused the rabble."
Though I'm no fan of Coulter, this one made me chuckle.
Trump's latest big immigration bet is looking like a loser
Then there's the fact that Trump misread the voting public, which may have cost the GOP the House.
Leading GOP pollster: Trump's focus on immigration sunk House majority
It's hard to lead the country and your own party if you have tunnel-vision and aren't reading the voting public.

Trump has plenty of his inflamed rabble on this board. Unfortunately these folks take him seriously and are not amused by his idiocy.

Dimms don’t know what to do when Coulter blasts Trump.

They still don’t understand true conservatives versus Trump, who is a populist.

Should not have to read the public, if your doing the right thing for the right reasons, legal & well thought out. then what's the problem.

I totally disagree with Ann Coulter on this. Trump has done a lot of good stuff. Instead of dogging Trump, she should concentrate her fire on the milk-toast Republicans who are refusing to help him fund the wall. The Republicans could invoke reconciliation in the Senate and pass funding for the wall with 51 votes, but you have a handful of Senate Republicans who refuse to support the president on this key campaign promise.

Our wonderful Pres. Trump is the best thing to happen to this country in decades.

He deserves to be praised and adored by all citizens for his unselfish service and dedication to the nation.

Only miscreants and malcontents will deny this fact. .... :cool:

Forum List

Back