Ann Coulter is right!

Article 15

Dr. House slayer
Jul 4, 2008
[YOUTUBE]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/WYQr2a4vqqg&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/WYQr2a4vqqg&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]​

Three people's opinions... no proof of anything.

i give up. what are we trying to prove?

i stand by my tom petty statement.

tom_petty_old.png

Three people's opinions... no proof of anything.

i give up. what are we trying to prove?

i stand by my tom petty statement.

That obama qualifies as a "natural born citizen."

You can SAY he is from now until the end of days, but until you prove it, you're just pumping gas. Thus far, there is no valid proof of where obama was born, other than his grandmother who says she was present at this birth in Mombasa, Kenya.

Last edited:
Why do you hate Tom Petty?

a cop asked him for his ID once and he gave it to him.

fascist bastard.
Well, as long as he didn't decline I don't see a real problem. No offense, Del, but your refusal to celebrate free fallin' Tom Petty is very suspicious.

the story i heard was that petty *started* to give the cop a hard time, but the cop said, 'break down, go ahead give it to me." and he did.

according to wikaepedia, this incident inspired the song of the same name.

pretty cool, huh?

a cop asked him for his ID once and he gave it to him.

fascist bastard.
Well, as long as he didn't decline I don't see a real problem. No offense, Del, but your refusal to celebrate free fallin' Tom Petty is very suspicious.

the story i heard was that petty *started* to give the cop a hard time, but the cop said, 'break down, go ahead give it to me." and he did.

pretty cool, huh?
Prolly. When you are Tom Petty, or Ann Coulter for that matter, It's Good to be King. King being the dog, of course. :lol: Maybe even a pit bull.

pretty cool, huh?
Prolly. When you are Tom Petty, or Ann Coulter for that matter, It's Good to be King. King being the dog, of course. :lol: Maybe even a pit bull.

does it smoke? :eusa_angel:

Someone needs to tell these birthers don't come around here no more with that jazz. You're running down a dream and floating aimless like a honey bee living among the wildflowers. Go find yourselves and American girl to squeeze and quit acting like Obama's election left you a political refugee.

Someone needs to tell these birthers don't come around here no more with that jazz. You're running down a dream and floating aimless like a honey bee living among the wildflowers. Go find yourselves and American girl to squeeze and quit acting like Obama's election left you a political refugee.

You must spread some reputation before giving it to Article 15 again

I know you are missing my mighty 7 rep points right now.

Forum List

Back