Ann Coulter Dating " KID DYNOMITE!"

Another coon, another day. Any black person who chooses to date or associate with someone like Ann Coulter is a straight up coon.
Anyone who dates outside their race is disgusting and deserves something horrible. I thought yall called negro republicans uncle tom's? LOL

Another coon, another day. Any black person who chooses to date or associate with someone like Ann Coulter is a straight up coon.
Anyone who dates outside their race is disgusting and deserves something horrible. I thought yall called negro republicans uncle tom's? LOL

No. I'm black myself and have dated interracially my whole life. My fiancé is Iranian.

Jimmie is a coon for two reasons. He played a shucking and jiving character on TV for years and he's one for dating a woman who is known for ignorance about minorities and foreign cultures.

That would be like me dating Sean Hannity.

No. I'm black myself and have dated interracially my whole life. My fiancé is Iranian.

Jimmie is a coon for two reasons. He played a shucking and jiving character on TV for years and he's one for dating a woman who is known for ignorance about minorities and foreign cultures.

Yes, we understand, you would like like Jimmy to be dating a left wing lunatic like Rosie O'Donnel. Feel sorry for your fiancé.

You shuck and jive for your Iranian, clown.

1. There was nothing wrong with the TV Good Times, especially when the state of the industry of the time is considered.

2. Judging Walker based on your incredibly ignorant and stupid opinion of Coulter is circular reasoning, the only type of reasoning a modern leftist is capable of.

Jimmy likes to keep skeletons in his closet, and Ann won't come out of the closet.

Chris Christie likes to keep skeletons in his closet as well. Of cows.

Jimmy likes to keep skeletons in his closet, and Ann won't come out of the closet.

Don't forget about Nancy Pelosi or
Eric Holder or Billary or Susan Rice or John Podesta or .........

Don't think Sean would go for an insane racist.

I think all those currently in the closet, including you and Mochelle, should come out....

obama-pennis.jpg

B5HEAnbIAAADBzS.jpg

michelle-obama-looking-manly.jpg

Racist left. So Mr. Walker is supposed to be a crybaby? He never would have made it in show business had he not took the bull by the horns and worked hard to get there. He broke into Hollywood as an African American...not because he whined and screamed, and tried to shame his way there, but because of his work ethic. This was the mid-1970's mind you. Few Blacks had broken into American living rooms through sit cons at this time in history. Good for Mr. Walker. He should be an example, not just for black kids....but all kids who desire to pursue a career in the fine arts. The character he created was not degrading...but iconic. Represented many of my black freinds I went to school with.

He's probably around twice her age. That being said who gives a fuck about Their sex life?!

Forum List

Back