Angry Woman In Walmart Throws A Fit Over Man Using Food Stamp

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
Angry Woman In Walmart Throws A Fit Over Man Using Food Stamp...

Before you get your hard on, note the food stamp user and the food stamp accuser.....ALL WHITE!! Not that it makes a difference, but here's the deal...the guy works and still qualifies for aid. Does that fat bitch thats hatin on him get angry at corporate america? No. Does that fat white bitch see the reason she herself has to shop at WalMart because her check too needs a boost in having to buy cheap shit? No. Does the fat white bitch know that her taxes also pay for good paying jobs to be shipped overseas, so guys like this have to have food stamps, or that Billionaires don't pay taxes, that corporations don't pay taxes, that oil companies get some of her tax dollars, that we have a congres getting a six figure paycheck each year to do absolutely nothing, of course she doesn't....No, what this fat bitch is doing, what all these sorry conservative Trump loving fucks are doing is blaming the working class poor for being shit on and not putting the blame were it belongs....typical white fuck head!! She picked the right person, because if that bitch sent for me like that, Youtube would have a field day of hits.....

She's right. It's disgusting how people abuse the system.

I'm 100% in favor of a social safety net for when people fall.

But these lazy bastards treat the safety net like a hammock and never want to get up

• Banned

But these lazy bastards treat the safety net like a hammock and never want to get up
How in the fuck is a man lazy because his income qualifies him for food stamps? If your making 12 bucks an hour in this fuckin country, you are below the poverty line, especially if you have a family. I don't understand us hating on people like this, when we have a fuckin congress, gotdamit, getting paid 100 thousand plus a year to do not a motherfuckin thing, where is the outrage over this shit????? You want to talk about welfare and getting something for nothing???? Give me a fuckin break, I'd rather support a mf working needing foodstamps than those bastards any fuckin day of the gotdamn week

The woman was a c*nt. It doesn't matter where you lean politically. There was no reason for this c*nt to start the conversation. This guy was skinny too. Maybe he should have told this blob that decreasing her calorie intake sometimes costs more.

The woman was a c*nt. It doesn't matter where you lean politically. There was no reason for this c*nt to start the conversation. This guy was skinny too. Maybe he should have told this blob that decreasing her calorie intake sometimes costs more.
Yup.

We just HAVE to scream our opinion, in public, at every last fucking opportunity.

This country needs less caffeine. And then an enema.

That man is none of that women's business. Nor are his circumstances. Having said that, you seem to overlook all those who have made welfare their career choice.
Trump 2016
Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't congress back in the 90's limit the number of years you can be on food stamps and didn't the congress a few years ago, vote to keep that policy in place dispite the dismal job market?

hmm. Yes. She's out of line and a jerk. I can't seem to get worked up over it, though. Must be I'm inured to the nonsense rude and ignorant people say. This board has been helpful in that regard.

Ouch my back, I need assistance. Shit I have 13 children, I need assistance. I like heroin, I need assistance. I'm on my way to the liquor store, I need assistance. I love strip joints, I need assistance.

After a number of years, you MAY become ineligible, so hurry up and get pregnant again, and re-up. Or hurt your back while looking for work, or claim your baby daddy is mean to you, and you are good to go....

A local news broadcast sued to get the count on how often welfare cards are used to buy liquor and used in strip clubs and the stack of papers of number after number was well over 1 foot thick.
If you need it temporarily it is an excellent program. If you like to drink and have enough dollars to stick down someone's panties, get a job......

OT....that kid and that dog are just too adorable for words, really they are.

Food stamps are provided to low income families to purchase food. If he's using food stamps/card to purchase food, it's a non-issue and the mouthy woman should just mind her own business as the customer said.

Do you have any sort of evidence that the dude is lazy?

If I had to place a bet, I'd bet that the obese woman is the lazier of the two.

Do you have any sort of evidence that the dude is lazy?

If I had to place a bet, I'd bet that the obese woman is the lazier of the two.
If people were to take the time to find out real facts, they'd realize that half the people on food stamps are the elderly and working class poor.....very few people today, with conservative governors cutting everything find the resources to fund a family with housing, food and utility aide....so most people work, they really really really do....they just don't make enough. And with so many living from paycheck to paycheck, one expensive car repair, or medical mishap, you get sick or cut in salary or hours and your done. Thats how easy it is to fall behind. Shame on that fat bitch, she could easily be next.

Bravo to the woman. We need more like her that are willing to point fingers at free loaders.
LOLOLOLOL....this bitch is doing so well, eh? Why the fuck she shopping at the most over rated piece of shit store in the country, where everything is cheap and made in China.

The dude is young, looks healthy, probably could easily take a low-paying part-time job on to supplement his income.
Why should he though when we enable him to be a slacker ?
I bet he drinks alcohol, and probably does other things he doesn't need to be doing if he doesn't have the money for.

Forum List

Back