Angle to Reid: "Debate me" Reid demurred and then accepts, Angle backs down

I guess what I'm saying here is that while you rag on one side you let the other side off.

Get back to me in 3 months about this ok? Because reamember, if you give Reid 3 months to "accept" why not give the other side the same respect?

Considering how much I've criticized Reid and other Democrats on here, that is an incorrect assumption. Like I said in another post, it doesn't matter who wins this race I think, Nevada loses.

Ya cause well conditions don't change after HOW LONG? 2 months? Another dishonest thread by Modbert. You don't like Reid but RUSH to his defense like a rabid pt bull. Peddle that lie somewhere else. Unless you can point me to a thread by you attacking Reid for the same thing.

How am I defending Reid? There is a difference between stalling and refusing. Not my fault you're still pissed at me for calling bullshit on your Obama conspiracy theories.

you're really gettin the business for that post.. i think we're all on the same team, i still wish steve wynn would run

Ya cause well conditions don't change after HOW LONG? 2 months? Another dishonest thread by Modbert. You don't like Reid but RUSH to his defense like a rabid pt bull. Peddle that lie somewhere else. Unless you can point me to a thread by you attacking Reid for the same thing.

How am I defending Reid? There is a difference between stalling and refusing. Not my fault you're still pissed at me for calling bullshit on your Obama conspiracy theories.

You mean where I provided the link to him SAYING he wanted to tax Oil, Coal and Natural Gas out of business? That one?

you're really gettin the business for that post.. i think we're all on the same team, i still wish steve wynn would run

While he is a great real estate developer and all, I would have to see what he'd run on first.

While he is a great real estate developer and all, I would have to see what he'd run on first.

jobs... he says he's never laid anyone off, that was a while ago though... he's a good guy, done a lot for nevada, way more than reid.

Last edited:
Reid is corrupt. Angle is a loon. It really is sad that these two are the best Nevadans could put up.

I guess what I'm saying here is that while you rag on one side you let the other side off.

Get back to me in 3 months about this ok? Because reamember, if you give Reid 3 months to "accept" why not give the other side the same respect?

Considering how much I've criticized Reid and other Democrats on here, that is an incorrect assumption. Like I said in another post, it doesn't matter who wins this race I think, Nevada loses.

Reguardless of what you do on other issues with Reid it does not change the fact that on this topic it seems you side with Reid purely to attack the republican. 2-3 months ago she offered a debate, that time has clearly passed.

So Sharon is going to sit in a room, talk to herself, and call it a debate.....NICE!

Ohh really? How long EXACTLY did it take for him to "accept"? Isn't it cute how a democrat that refuses is Demurring but when a Right winger refuses it is backing down?

Except he didn't refuse to debate. Like I said before, I don't like Harry Reid and think he's a incompetent buffoon. However, to challenge someone to debate and then withdraw within a hour of them accepting is even lower than Reid's stalling.

Personally, I think whoever wins that race, Nevada loses.

How is he defending Reid? He included in the OP that Reid waited a while to answer. Show us a link where reid ever declined?
Get a clue RGS. He presented both sides of the issue, it just so happens in this cases, Angle was the one to decline.

its the same old political campaign wangling...when she offered several months ago she needed the limelight, just being seen opposite Reid onstage would have increased her stature, now, she doesn't need the publicity or name rec., shes got that.

That being said they should debate, they owe it to the voters.

Forum List

Back