Andrew McCabe 60 Minutes Interview

I love how 60 Minutes appears to be covering for them. Said he was only fired for a single lie about the press. Lol

He is not a very good liar. Surprising for his position he had.

can anyone post a video of the full McCabe 60 minutes interview or at least a transcript? cant find it in full on YT which always happens with 60 Minutes

can anyone post a video of the full McCabe 60 minutes interview or at least a transcript? cant find it in full on YT which always happens with 60 Minutes

It ended just a few minutes ago. Will probably be awhile before it’s out there.

"If that Andy McCabe/60 Minutes interview didn’t scare the hell out of you, with regard to the dangerous power of big govt, then you weren’t listening. That one interview should’ve created millions of new libertarians & constitutional conservatives if people were paying attention." - Bongino

We've known since the election there would be an attempted coup. That swamp is deep and dark with corruption and thievery. We will never know just how nasty and deep it goes, been dirty for decades

60 Minutes asked the White House for comment on McCabe’s claims and received this statement: “Andrew McCabe was fired in disgrace from the FBI for lying, and he opened a completely baseless investigation into the president. Everyone knows he has no credibility.”

My thoughts are that I am sick of Andrew McCabe.

Almost as sick as I am of Donald Trump's old, 'white', mostly uneducated, delusional, mostly stupid (it seems), xenophobic, racist, misogynistic Trumpbots.

You will notice I did not say 'Trump'.
It is Tumpbots who are to blame for putting Trump in office. And Trump is too stupid/mentally retarded to be held responsible for his actions.
So the fault for his bad decisions rests mostly with those responsible for putting him in 'charge'...Trumpbots/those who voted for him.

Also, I must admit - I desperately want him out of office.

But I will miss him as he is a riot and VERY interesting/funny to watch.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back