And you thought David Lee Roth or perhaps Joe Lieberman made bad career choices, or perhaps even yourself

bendog

Diamond Member
Mar 4, 2013
Dog House in back yard
I mean I could certainly have made a better choice some 25plus years ago, but foook, I'm not looking at the Hauge and a cell with all my money forfeited

50 ways 2 leave your lover, take this job and shove it, we gotta get outta this place, frankly mr. shankly, working man, job that ate my brain ......

Others have WORKED THROUGH THIS. Lavrov's toast, but little putin and the natl guard guy might still get off with "Honestly, I had no idea he was that crazy...."

I mean I could certainly have made a better choice some 25plus years ago, but foook, I'm not looking at the Hauge and a cell with all my money forfeited

50 ways 2 leave your lover, take this job and shove it, we gotta get outta this place, frankly mr. shankly, working man, job that ate my brain ......

Others have WORKED THROUGH THIS. Lavrov's toast, but little putin and the natl guard guy might still get off with "Honestly, I had no idea he was that crazy...."
These people all have exit plans. It's just about required for a life of super-villainy.

Forum List

Back