And What If "Brucy" Had Taken Out A Young Black Couple In That Tragic Car Accident?

Rexx is an aspiring humorist, folks. His only hope is that some people will find him funny. He tried to be funny here under a different user name last year...and failed. He's trying again.

I recognized his lame sense of humor the moment I read his first post as Rexx. It's distinctive in how bad it is.

Right, whiskers?

and what are they teaching our children now-a-days in left wing schools? That The Bush and Reagan families are the cause of all the worldwide problems we are seeing today? and not to vote for/or trust Cruz or Rubio cause they are also white racists?

and what are they teaching our children now-a-days in left wing schools? That The Bush and Reagan families are the cause of all the worldwide problems we are seeing today? and not to vote for/or trust Cruz or Rubio cause they are also white racists?
It's getting deeper in here by the minute. ..... better go look for my boots, I might need them shortly.

It's getting deeper in here by the minute. ..... better go look for my boots, I might need them shortly.
and when Baltimore finally collapses (like east LA and Detroit), I wonder who those teen-age girls who run the place are going to blame.

Rexx is an aspiring humorist, folks. His only hope is that some people will find him funny. He tried to be funny here under a different user name last year...and failed. He's trying again.

I recognized his lame sense of humor the moment I read his first post as Rexx. It's distinctive in how bad it is.

Right, whiskers?

Obviously he's either gotta hire a writer, or else go into an unrelated line of work, like house painting or maybe small engine repair. Something where creativity is not involved.

Last edited:
same here, Ive got my Pop Tarts, Canned Food, and Photo's of Mag-45's ready for battle, just in case.

same here, Ive got my Pop Tarts, Canned Food, and Photo's of Mag-45's ready for battle, just in case.
but i dont know what to wear in case an army of micheal moores and al sharptons comes for me.

Forum List

Back