And today's Darwin Award goes to...........................................

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
Hey Einstein, flashing your haul on social media is probably not the best way to go.

AAK7Fls.img

Man Accused Of Stealing $88,000 From Bank Vault Caught Thanks To Social Media Posts

[QUOTE
(CNN) — If you’re systematically stealing money from a bank vault, it may not be a good idea to post the evidence on your social media pages.

A bank employee in Charlotte, North Carolina, allegedly stole $88,000 from the bank’s vault, according to a release from the United States Attorney’s Office Western District of North Carolina.
][/QUOTE]

Prosecutors say a man stole $88,000 from a bank vault. The FBI caught him after he flashed stacks of bills on social media.

Hey Einstein, flashing your haul on social media is probably not the best way to go.

AAK7Fls.img

Man Accused Of Stealing $88,000 From Bank Vault Caught Thanks To Social Media Posts

[QUOTE
(CNN) — If you’re systematically stealing money from a bank vault, it may not be a good idea to post the evidence on your social media pages.

A bank employee in Charlotte, North Carolina, allegedly stole $88,000 from the bank’s vault, according to a release from the United States Attorney’s Office Western District of North Carolina.
]

Prosecutors say a man stole $88,000 from a bank vault. The FBI caught him after he flashed stacks of bills on social media.[/QUOTE]

I am afraid I have to point out because he was not killed, he does not qualify for the Darwin awards.

He's only removed from the gene pool for a short while not permanently. Which is a requirement.

He would have been caught soon, regardless. Clearly he was the "vault teller", fudging his daily reports. As soon as another teller became vault teller (a regular rotation dictated by security), the game would have been revealed.

Had he not been the vault teller, the shortage would have been found the first day he stole from the vault.

AAK7Fls.img

[QUOTE

]

Prosecutors say a man stole $88,000 from a bank vault. The FBI caught him after he flashed stacks of bills on social media.

I am afraid I have to point out because he was not killed, he does not qualify for the Darwin awards.

He's only removed from the gene pool for a short while not permanently. Which is a requirement.[/QUOTE]

I was unaware of that minor technicality, perhaps he will be killed in prison to fulfill that requirement..

He would have been caught soon, regardless. Clearly he was the "vault teller", fudging his daily reports. As soon as another teller became vault teller (a regular rotation dictated by security), the game would have been revealed.

Had he not been the vault teller, the shortage would have been found the first day he stole from the vault.
Is that how they caught you?

Is that really the best you can do, son?

I thought it was pretty clever.

I thought it was pretty clever.
Oh, no doubt.

AAK7Fls.img

[QUOTE

]

Prosecutors say a man stole $88,000 from a bank vault. The FBI caught him after he flashed stacks of bills on social media.[/QUOTE]
They cannot help it. They cannot accomplish anything without help from white leftists.

Just ask white leftists.

Forum List

Back