And then there were 2.

I smell your fear Pats fans, and it's spelled C.O.L.T.S.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YOU DON'T SMELL MY FEAR!

(You just smell the fact that I didn't shower today. I keep looking over my shoulder thinking that a homeless guy is following me.)

Hmmmmmmmmmmm, so far in the thread we've had 3 smart ass loser Pats fans post, and one nice young gentleman that knows the Colts will go to the Super Bowl..............:eusa_whistle:

I smell your fear Pats fans, and it's spelled C.O.L.T.S.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Actually no, what you smell is dinner.

That too. I just made a mean looking vegetarian lasagna that is cooking in the oven right now. It's one of Mini E's favorite meals I make!

But that fear is you, losing again to the mighty, mighty COLTS!

A Colts fan eating vagitarian lasangna! How quaint!

Well...I'm a Pats fan, and I ate fresh meat that I personally killed today!

(...with my truck...those damn porcupines are so slow crossing the street.)

Fun Fact:

The annoucncers no longer say "Peyton Manning"

They say:

"Future Hall of Famer Peyton Manning"

When the Colts play someone worth a damn, I'll give a shit about their record.

Thank goodness! I was worried you wouldn't, but now I can sleep better knowing in 2 weeks you WILL give a shit!

Fun Fact:

They say:

Well it took him until he was thirty to win a Super Bowl.

Tom Brady has been there how many times and with how many rings now at Age 32? :eusa_whistle:

Fun Fact:

They say:

Well it took him until he was thirty to win a Super Bowl.

Tom Brady has been there how many times and with how many rings now at Age 32? :eusa_whistle:

I am with Echo, I think you are in love!:eusa_whistle:

Nothing wrong with a little man crush, he has a love that dare not speak it's name...........:eusa_shhh:

I wonder if Doggie, Artie, And Xoxi get together to stalk him? I know wednesday nights they take turns having each other to watch him in slow motion. And you know Doggie secretly hopes him and Giselle will break up.

Thank goodness! I was worried you wouldn't, but now I can sleep better knowing in 2 weeks you WILL give a shit!

At least you admit that they haven't played anyone worth a damn. They may as well line up the Sunbelt teams on their schedule at this point.

And yes, in 2 weeks, I will give a shit that the Colts are a 1 loss team.

At least you admit that they haven't played anyone worth a damn. They may as well line up the Sunbelt teams on their schedule at this point.

And yes, in 2 weeks, I will give a shit that the Colts are a 1 loss team.

Good! That mean you want in on the bet too?

I wonder if Doggie, Artie, And Xoxi get together to stalk him? I know wednesday nights they take turns having each other to watch him in slow motion. And you know Doggie secretly hopes him and Giselle will break up.

If they did break up, it'd be for the opposite reason from which you're thinking.

Giselle. :eusa_drool:

Hell, even Bridget Moynahan is good enough for me by far. :lol:

Speaking of which:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MbWh8LN4Fs0&feature=related[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yBlC6RLunTk[/ame]

:lol:

Last edited:
Sounds like little Dogbert has a man crush on Tom Brady!

How cute!

Not at all, but when history looks back, Tom Brady will be the greatest QB ever with AT LEAST a 5-1 record in the SB. While Peyton will have his single ring. :D

Here's your boy "keeping it real"

8daf.jpg

Forum List

Back