And The Ten Most Wanted Corrupt Politicians For 2009 Are...

LibocalypseNow

Jul 30, 2009
(1) Senator Chris Dodd (D-CT)

(2) Senator John Ensign (R-NV)

(3) Rep. Barney Frank (D-MA)

(4) Secretary of Treasury Timothy Geithner

(5) Attorney General Eric Holder

(6) Rep. Jesse Jackson Jr. (D-IL)

(7) President Barack Obama (D)

(8) Rep. Nancy Pelosi (D-CA)

(9) Rep. John Murtha (D-PA)

(10) Rep. Charles Rangel (D-NY)

Well that's it. Read it and weep. Or get angry. The choice is yours. Make 2010 count people. Btw,if you want to see more on this list just drop by www.JudicialWatch.org. Enjoy...or not.

Wasn't trying to be Partisan. Just presenting facts. I'm sorry you didn't like the facts.

Wasn't trying to be Partisan. Just presenting facts. I'm sorry you didn't like the facts.

Not facts, it's partisanship.

From their "About Us":

Judicial Watch, Inc., a conservative, non-partisan educational foundation, promotes transparency, accountability and integrity in government, politics and the law. Through its educational endeavors, Judicial Watch advocates high standards of ethics and morality in our nation's public life and seeks to ensure that political and judicial officials do not abuse the powers entrusted to them by the American people. Judicial Watch fulfills its educational mission through litigation, investigations, and public outreach.

/Thread

indeed, cheney should be on the top of the all time corruption list.

Not facts, it's partisanship.

From their "About Us":

Judicial Watch, Inc., a conservative, non-partisan educational foundation, promotes transparency, accountability and integrity in government, politics and the law. Through its educational endeavors, Judicial Watch advocates high standards of ethics and morality in our nation's public life and seeks to ensure that political and judicial officials do not abuse the powers entrusted to them by the American people. Judicial Watch fulfills its educational mission through litigation, investigations, and public outreach.

/Thread

Interesting that you higlight the 'a conservative' and not the 'non partisan' words right next to it. :lol::lol::lol: Partisan much?

Interesting that you higlight the 'a conservative' and not the 'non partisan' words right next to it. :lol::lol::lol: Partisan much?

If they're a Conservative group, they're not non partisan. Same thing with Liberal groups. Join the rest of us here in reality.

But then again, you seem to think The Bass is not a Racist, so your grip with reality is not the best in the first place anyway. :eusa_eh:

Sorry that mostly Democrats made the list but it is what it is. I'm not affiliated with either political party. I'm sure there are many corrupt Republicans out there as well. The Democrats do seem to have a pretty serious corruption problem at this point. Blaming the other guys for this just isn't going to cut it in 2010. We'll see though.

Sorry that mostly Democrats made the list but it is what it is. I'm not affiliated with either political party. I'm sure there are many corrupt Republicans out there as well. The Democrats do seem to have a pretty serious corruption problem at this point. Blaming the other guys for this just isn't going to cut it in 2010. We'll see though.

I feel that is a lie, but whatever.

What you fail to realize is that both parties are corrupt and using a biased list from a biased group is not going to change that. This is no different than me going to Dailykos and getting a list of corrupt politicians of 2009 with a lone Democrat on it.

If they're a Conservative group, they're not non partisan. Same thing with Liberal groups. Join the rest of us here in reality.

But then again, you seem to think The Bass is not a Racist, so your grip with reality is not the best in the first place anyway. :eusa_eh:

"Conservative" does not equal Republican, despite your insistance to the contrary. And, just because most people here don't get Charlie, doesn't make him racist, it makes you unable to understand him. That ain't racism, that's stupidity.

Forum List

Back