And the hits from Obama's new friends in Iran just keep on coming

Iran: Missiles Pointed at U.S. Targets

Violating ballistic missile bans?????? Say it ain't so!!. Wonder what is next? But left wing loons heads will still in in the ground or up their ass.

Hey, they got their sanctions lifted, their 150 billion dollars back, Russia and China will give them whatever they need for their bomb. Kerry will probably get the Peace Prize for it all.

Republicans removed Iran's most hated enemy letting Iran run the ME.

Republicans try to block the Nuclear deal so Iran can develop a nuclear weapon.

Who is on the side of Iran?

Obama & Kerry

Did you see the joy in Iran when they agreed to the deal? It' was like, "HOLY FUCK!!! WE GOT MORE THAN EVERYTHING WE ASKED FOR!!!"

Obama & Kerry

Did you see the joy in Iran when they agreed to the deal? It' was like, "HOLY FUCK!!! WE GOT MORE THAN EVERYTHING WE ASKED FOR!!!"
Sorry, I couldn't see past all the cheering Republicans.

Iran: Missiles Pointed at U.S. Targets

Violating ballistic missile bans?????? Say it ain't so!!. Wonder what is next? But left wing loons heads will still in in the ground or up their ass.
Before we can determine exactly who's heads are up who's asses we must first clear up some confusion with your post. Iran violated what exactly? And, did you really think Iran's missiles were not already aimed at US targets before the agreement, that has yet to be implemented? Or have you had your head so far up your own ass it cut off the oxygen from reaching your brain?

Forum List

Back