And More Classified Emails from Hillary Clintons Server

Geaux4it

Intensity Factor 4-Fold
May 31, 2009
Tennessee
and the beat goes on

-Geaux
-----------------------

Judicial Watch Demands Re-Opening Of Hillary Email Probe After More Classified Info Found

udicial Watching is calling for a re-opening of the investigation into Hillary Clinton’s emails after finding more classified information on the former Secretary of State’s non-“state.gov” email system.

twitpic-71-640x480.jpg

On Thursday, the watchdog revealed that it had received two batches, 184 pages and 45 pages, of newly uncovered emails belonging to Hillary Clinton from the U.S. Department of State sent and received over her unsecured server.

The emails were uncovered by a FOIA lawsuit filed on May 6, 2015, after the State Department failed to respond to a March 4, 2015 FOIA request seeking all emails sent or received by Clinton in her official capacity as Secretary of State, as well as all emails by other State Department employees to Clinton regarding her non-“state.gov” email address.

Judicial Watch broke down what they found:

• On June 7, 2011, Clinton received classified information on her non-secure email account from former British Prime Minister Tony Blair, which Blair also forwarded to Jake Sullivan, about Blair’s Middle East negotiations with Israel, the Palestinians and the French

• On January 26, 2010, Clinton’s Deputy Chief of Staff Jake Sullivan sent classified information via his unsecure Blackberry to Huma Abedin’s State Department email account that he’d earlier sent to Clinton’s and Abedin’s non-secure @clintonemail.com email accounts about U.K. negotiations with Northern Ireland.

• On October 28, 2010, Clinton exchanges information with her friend Marty Torrey – a congressional aide – who asks Clinton in an email if she would advise that Torrey meet with former Pakistani President Pervez Musharraf. Clinton responds through her non-secure email account approving the meeting and notes that she is emailing him from Hanoi, Vietnam.

• An email chain dated April 8, 2010, which contains a memo from Sid Blumenthal to Hillary Clinton related to the change of government in Kyrgyzstan, contains information classified “confidential” and is redacted as “foreign government information” and “foreign relations or foreign activities of the United States, including confidential sources.” Blumenthal urges Clinton to “develop relations” with the new government in Kyrgyzstan.

They are all criminals, but I don't think anything will come of it.

They are all criminals, but I don't think anything will come of it.
I agree as the machine is beyond borg dominance. I don't understand why the left supports the non-justice system for the elite class.

-Geaux

There is enough evidence to bring Clinton to trial, but who has the stones

-Geaux

This "intent" thing that Comey used as a reason for not indicting Clinton, I have a problem with that. The law does not require intent to be proved in order to prosecute somebody for mishandling classified data; I don't care if it's never been done before and there's no precedence, IMHO she oughta be brought up on charges for that anyway. For obvious reasons the Obama DOJ wouldn't do that, but I think impartial justice demands it. I haven't seen the polls on this, but I'd bet money that most people believe Clinton got off for political reasons rather than being not guilty.

This "intent" thing that Comey used as a reason for not indicting Clinton, I have a problem with that. The law does not require intent to be proved in order to prosecute somebody for mishandling classified data; I don't care if it's never been done before and there's no precedence, IMHO she oughta be brought up on charges for that anyway. For obvious reasons the Obama DOJ wouldn't do that, but I think impartial justice demands it. I haven't seen the polls on this, but I'd bet money that most people believe Clinton got off for political reasons rather than being not guilty.
Yep, negligence is no excuse for compliance

-Geaux

Hope no one is waiting for Hitlery to be held accountable for anything.

If you are then you are just pissing up a rope.

There is enough evidence to bring Clinton to trial, but who has the stones

-Geaux

Hillary is untouchable.
I have absolutely zero doubt that she has "private files" similar to what J. Edgar Hoover had.
And no one would doubts she would not hesitate for a minute to use them if the need ever rose.
One of these days, a REAL shitstorm is going to happen when some of those leak.

Forum List

Back