And If Romney Was President Now With 7.2 Unemployment & 9 Trill. Debt? MSNBC Rants ?

Feb 13, 2011
Naples, Florida
Can you imagine the rants coming for the leftist media if Romney was President now? You just just write the scripts for Matthews/Maddcow/Schultz and the rest of the buttheads on MSNBC. They and all the leftists Democrats would be ripping apart Romney for a slow and agonizing recovery. They would be infuriated that Romney has only created 3 Million jobs in 30 months. Romney would be subject for impeachment for his 9 Trillion dollar debt. All this would of happened with the media under the same circumstances that was caused by Pelosi/Reid and Fanny Mae. Now Conservatives, tell me if I'm right.:eusa_shhh:

GE/NBC...GE CEO Jeffrey Immelt this President's "Jobs Czar?" NBC has become a real joke. By far the Media's biggest Hopey Changey Butt-Sniffers. I don't listen to a word they have to say. And wake me up when their GE assholes start paying Taxes.

Bush will still be to blame for the mess Romney was trying to clean up

Any body will be better than what we have and TM if you would just go away I promise no one will come looking for you. You just can't face facts that your man did not and will not deliver. He is so busy catering the the teachers union, car union, illegals, blacks and I am sure I left out some other not producers. MSNBC is a joke and disgrace to all who have studied Journalism and thought that reporting the news was an honorable profession instead of a joke.

• Banned
they would of been calling Romney BUSH II,,,or the 3rd Bush Administration, and if Romney went to play golf once every 8 weeks,,,they would of been asking for his head on a plate !!!!!

Can you imagine the rants coming for the leftist media if Romney was President now? You just just write the scripts for Matthews/Maddcow/Schultz and the rest of the buttheads on MSNBC. They and all the leftists Democrats would be ripping apart Romney for a slow and agonizing recovery. They would be infuriated that Romney has only created 3 Million jobs in 30 months. Romney would be subject for impeachment for his 9 Trillion dollar debt. All this would of happened with the media under the same circumstances that was caused by Pelosi/Reid and Fanny Mae. Now Conservatives, tell me if I'm right.:eusa_shhh:

That's probably true.

And when President Romney is still dealing with a high unemployment rate in 2014, I imagine the leftists will blame him just as wrongly as the right are blaming Obama today.

I still don't see anything Obama did to help the Economy. I know he helped Wall Street Fat Cats and especially GE get richer,but i don't see anything positive for average Americans. And if Romney was in there right now,the MSLSD douche bags would be screeching for Impeachment. Also,GE/NBC are in bed with this President anyway. They can't be trusted on anything.

Forum List

Back