And as it turns out afterall, that Delta Covid is indeed an overhyped Dud.

Your comment is that of a sociopath. People are dying of the Abbot & DeSantis variant, including children. Do you have children? Care to watch them die on a ventilator? That's what your attitude will accomplish, fool.

My friend's brother just died on a ventilator in Houston. He was anti-vaxx, a Trumpoid asshole fool, and he did it to himself.

Now go out and lick some doorknobs... we need fewer Republiscum in this country.
My daughter and her family just got over the DV, and her friend's family just recently got over it also (none vaccinated). Symptoms mild thank God. So tell us about your friends brother -his age, and was there any underlying conditions, smoking etc ??? Be honest now. Maybe he himself should have gotten vaccinated sure, so do you think everyone else should be vaccinated because of your friend's brother maybe ?? If a lib throws down a piece of trash on to the parking lot, and is banned from that parking lot, do you think that a law should be made that forces everyone's vehicles to be checked for loose trash before entering the parking lot ?? You see, the way freedom is supposed to work, is that you isolate the problem while letting everyone else continue on in their freedom's.

I know this is different because it's invisible, but if one feels that they should be vaccinated because of health conditions, then sure get vaccinated. For those who beat it already naturally, then they should be allowed to make their choice not to be vaccinated. If a passport is to be made, then it should include those who had beat the virus with natural immunity as well. No one complained when the natural immunity had built up the anti-bodies needed, and then those people were giving blood for a treatment to be made that was saving lives when the vaccine's weren't released yet. In fact my neighbor got the transfusion in which he feels saved his life.

Your attack targeting Trump supporters was as political as it gets, so don't be angrier when people just don't listen to your political motivations found in your rehtoric here.

The US needs to get to the bottom of this or cut off all ties with China immediately until resolved. China should be willing to cooperate fully if was an accidental release upon studying the viruses or any other reason's for it happening.

It may not, but it helps, the doctors and nurses are wearing one mask, IDK what that is and wearing an N-95 mask over that.
That should be a clue to how effective they are.
I believe any mask, even a dust masks, beats nothing.
Seat belts provide protection in a crash but they don't guarantee you won't be injured.

A huge difference between seat belts and masks.

Seat belts really do reduce your risk of being injured in a crash, and if you are injured, they really do reduce the severity of the injury.

These masks do not do shit to protect anyone against any virus. They do not reduce anyone's chance of catching any virus. They do not reduce anyone's chances of spreading any virus. They do not reduce the severity of the results of catching any virus.

They do not do anything except give a false sense of security and virtue-signaling to those who are stupid enough to believe the bullshit that they've been fed.

A huge difference between seat belts and masks.

Seat belts really do reduce your risk of being injured in a crash, and if you are injured, they really do reduce the severity of the injury.

These masks do not do shit to protect anyone against any virus. They do not reduce anyone's chance of catching any virus. They do not reduce anyone's chances of spreading any virus. They do not reduce the severity of the results of catching any virus.

They do not do anything except give a false sense of security and virtue-signaling to those who are stupid enough to believe the bullshit that they've been fed.
I do agree that the mask aren't effective, just like the all knowing top virologist in the country said that they weren't when the virus got here. Look at the suits worn in the lab when studying the viruses. That should tell everyone what they needed to know about taking grandma's curtain's down, and wrapping them around their faces when venturing outside. Virtue signalling is right, just like the leftist grabbing at straw's when immediately claiming that Trump was responsible for the virus, the deaths etc for political reason's. If they hadn't have pulled all the crap that they pulled over Trump's entire presidency, then they may have seemed genuine, but they cried wolf so many times that they are the one's responsible for any death's that resulted from their bullcrap in which they caused because of their TDS.

So if masks won't stop viruses from getting through, then what is the basis for the current recommendations to use them?
REALLY?

This far into the pandemic... and you don't know this? Holy shit. So maybe our problem is not getting basic information to people.

Thanks Fauci and Dems for pimping these fake fear stories of this big bad "CRISIS" that isn't.

Well this idiotic post aged well. :rolleyes:

If you believe that an N95 will stop a virus, then you are very much deceived.
Neat. But the public mask recommendations are not in any way based on that claim.
So if masks won't stop viruses from getting through, then what is the basis for the current recommendations to use them?
This far into the pandemic... and you don't know this? Holy shit. So maybe our problem is not getting basic information to people.
Mask use has been sold to the public as a way to slow the spread of the virus. That is a lie, of course, and you appear to have admitted that it's a lie; or at the very least, are not claiming that that was the basis for public mask recommendations.

So if these recommendations are not based on the lie that they protect against the spread of a virus, then what is their basis? I've certainly not heard any other explanation as to why we should wear these masks?

I don't know where you get your news and information, but I'm curious:

There have been many reports on most of the network/cable news shows of ICUs crammed with COVID patients, that America now has more COVID cases than any other country, of ICU and ER doctors and nurses burned out and frustrated that unvaccinated people are the primary reason for the lack of space, that 97% of current hospitalizations and deaths are the unvaccinated, and that people who were against vaccinations are now begging people to get vaccinated as they suffer and/or die.

What do you think of those reports?
I'm curious as well.

What did you think of the reports that claimed Trump said people should inject bleach, or that he'd said Nazis were very fine people, or that he'd colluded with the Russians, or that his impeachment was justified/necessary, or that BLM protests were "fiery but peaceful?"

To give but a few examples.

Credibility matters, and the MSM squandered their credibility long ago.

Your comment is that of a sociopath.
Bizarre/fallacious ad hominem, and perhaps projection?
People are dying of the Abbot & DeSantis variant, including children.
The flu can be deadly to those with other conditions; this has always been the case.
Do you have children?
Irrelevant inquiry/comment.
Care to watch them die on a ventilator?
See above.
That's what your attitude will accomplish, fool.
See above.
My friend's brother just died on a ventilator in Houston.
I'm sorry for your loss.
He was anti-vaxx, a Trumpoid asshole fool, and he did it to himself.
Since you've brought this up with me, would you be able to provide a link to more details if you wish to discuss his situation here? Thank you, and again sorry for your loss.
Now go out and lick some doorknobs...
Irrelevant/infantile remark/request.
we need fewer Republiscum in this country.
I have no idea what "Republiscum" means, but if it's yet ANOTHER irrelevant/infantile insult, take note that I'm neither a Republican nor a Trump supporter.

Last edited:
I'm curious as well.

What did you think of the reports that claimed Trump said people should inject bleach, or that he'd said Nazis were very fine people, or that he'd colluded with the Russians, or that his impeachment was justified/necessary, or that BLM protests were "fiery but peaceful?"

To give but a few examples.

Credibility matters, and the MSM squandered their credibility long ago.
You've answered my question just fine.

When you get sick from the vaccine are you going to blame Trump ?
nobody is getting sick from the vaccine. Other vaccines you fools got... measles, diphtheria, tetanus, smallpox...

You're not being rational. And your irrationality is killing people. My friend's Trumpoid anti-vaxx brother just died of COVID on a ventilator in Houston.

Shut up.

They have known since atleast July 19---that Delta isnt the big bad that they have been claiming since then. Our government swamp and Fauci are lying manipulative sacks of poo.

Uh, no. That's your diseased hyper partisan and conspiracy filled head telling you that. The truth is, no spike lasts forever, the peak happened faster than expected in the UK and may have hit a wall by infecting enough unvaccinated dunder heads in particular areas. They're still averaging over 30k daily which isn't anything to celebrate.

The Delta Variant is still just a somewhat simple variant.
And that's worrisome in a lot of ways.

We can still vaccinate against it. Stage 2 trials have just been completed and stage 3 trials are beginning...

But the real problem is with as many infections and animals that can host this virus what are the next variants going to do? Currently it's affecting our endocrine systems which travel to EVERY system in our bodies.

What happens when it transforms into something that can't be vaccinated against or if it turns a lot deadlier than it currently is.... maybe something hemorragic perhaps?
Maybe causing lesions?

This virus just happened to have just the right qualities to be extremely infectious and propogate everywhere....and now it's got a great foundation to spread everywhere. That South African strain is very scary. Very damaging...they have been able to keep it isolated...but that doesn't mean that it can't mutate in the same fashion elsewhere.

The Delta Variant is still just a somewhat simple variant.
And that's worrisome in a lot of ways.

We can still vaccinate against it. Stage 2 trials have just been completed and stage 3 trials are beginning...

But the real problem is with as many infections and animals that can host this virus what are the next variants going to do? Currently it's affecting our endocrine systems which travel to EVERY system in our bodies.

What happens when it transforms into something that can't be vaccinated against or if it turns a lot deadlier than it currently is.... maybe something hemorragic perhaps?
Maybe causing lesions?

This virus just happened to have just the right qualities to be extremely infectious and propogate everywhere....and now it's got a great foundation to spread everywhere. That South African strain is very scary. Very damaging...they have been able to keep it isolated...but that doesn't mean that it can't mutate in the same fashion elsewhere.
This is another practice run.
If they decide to release the real nasties we'll know soon enough.

Forum List

Back