An Open Letter to President Barack Obama

Dec 1, 2012
Mr. President Obama:

The Benghazi Scandal will always be there. You will NEVER escape this reality!! Four Americans died while you were campaigning for President and you did not want the reality that al quaida do exist while you were still campaigning on bin laden is dead, and al quaida gone, beating the drums. You let the four americans, which include the US Ambassador, Chris Stevens murdered, and you did NOTHING to save them because you felt you did not want to risk your re-election chances. You and your men and women loyalists keep on changing your stories, and this Benghazi scandals keeps on becoming more and more clearer. We know you are guilty in the deaths and murders of these four innocent americans. One of the four saved 30 civilians in the fire fight, and I hear nothing from you speaking of the brave act of this one man who died unnecessary because of your selfishness. You couldn't, I know you couldn't because you are engulfed in guilt in these four deaths. Actually you are hiding your guilt. You can run, but you cannot hide. Make sure your sin will find you out. There is no escape. The victims family knows you are guilty and one father calls you a murderer and a liar!!! So, this is not just me.

He won't read it. He's already buried those "bumps in the road" and has moved on.

Forum List

Back