An Open Letter To Glenn Beck from a Radical Libertarian

Lightfiend

Jun 17, 2009
Anyone out there who is willing to do the libertarian philosophy justice will be an asset, but doing it justice entails representing it truthfully and in a dignified manner.

SOURCE

Oh, n-n-n-noooOO!

Not.....

GLENN BECK!

food_fight_john.gif

Glenn doesn't claim to be a fullfledged libertarian. He just has libertarian leanings. And Glenn definitely is opposed to anarchy. I don't see how libertarianism has anything to do with anarchy.

Why write him a letter? Just give him a call on that red phone he has there on the stage. I'm sure he'd be happy to hear from you, Mr. President.

His # is:
I'm not a libertarian and I'm not an anarchist cuz libertarians may or may not know the difference between the two, and, frankly, I don't know either, and neither do libertarians. But to win an argument, I invoke Nazi's as an argument FINAL TALKING POINT, so me and Libertarians have common ground, as far as that goes, even tho', we both realize that in doing that, we've lost the argument, but don't tell anybody, cuz its' a secret.

In other words, Libertarians have the same area code as Beck, but like him, never give you their full number.

(BTW OP, I DID read the source. Some things like Libertarianism and Glenn Beck, never change!)

Last edited:

Forum List

Back