An open letter to Donny T....Please let the sanctuary shitholes like Mexifornia collapse completely.

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
MEXIFORNIA
Mexifornia has gone broke...The disgusting shithole has spent enough on Mexico’s degenerate filth...It’s time to stop using the hard earned cash from REAL American taxpayers on such nonsense without their consent. Please Donny, take this opportunity to make the thieving bastards of Mexifornia suffer...make the filthy fucks hurt.

You'd give up half a trillion dollars in Federal tax revenue from California? ... that's funny ... go ahead and ask Texas to cover the difference ... carbon taxes are quite popular there ...

Mexifornia has gone broke...The disgusting shithole has spent enough on Mexico’s degenerate filth...It’s time to stop using the hard earned cash from REAL American taxpayers on such nonsense without their consent. Please Donny, take this opportunity to make the thieving bastards of Mexifornia suffer...make the filthy fucks hurt.
you are hoping the state you live in collapses?.....you have finally collapsed yourself.....

you are hoping the state you live in collapses?.....you have finally collapsed yourself.....

I've been self sufficient for years Harry....something you .gov employees can't wrap your heads around. I don't need "the state"...this disgusting shithole needs me.

You wouldn't get your welfare unless the citizens of Calif were paying their federal taxes

I've been self sufficient for years Harry....something you .gov employees can't wrap your heads around. I don't need "the state"...this disgusting shithole needs me.
you have to live there dumbass....right wingers and left wingers hoping the country falls....you guys are so much alike its scary....

You wouldn't get your welfare unless the citizens of Calif were paying their federal taxes

Welfare?
You think I'm a wetback or a Leftist?

Welfare?
how about dipshit?.....does that work?.....

Welfare?

Mexifornia needs to sink...the filthy bastards need to learn a lesson...All legit Californians feel the same...trust me.

Welfare?

Mexifornia needs to sink...the filthy bastards need to learn a lesson...All legit Californians feel the same...trust me.
None of my neighbors or my employees feel like you do. We know the sanctuary cities are a good thing.

Who has said that California has gone broke?

Gay Gavin Gruesome Newsom has been crying poor lately after he gave wads of cash to the illegal filth then followed that up by putting the homeless up in five star hotels. He is also giving them all the booze and drugs they want. Naturally the hotels want a guarantee that the state will pay for damages. No one paying $569 a night at the Ritz Carlton wants to use a poop map to get to their rooms.

I cannot think of a single person that supports the cucaracha invasion or wants them to stay. Pack them up and ship them back to wherever they came from.

Welfare?

None of my neighbors or my employees feel like you do. We know the sanctuary cities are a good thing.

Haha..what part of Mehico are you from?
Do you live in that brown shithole...Santa Ana?

Welfare?

get the fuck out of that state dumbass.....

Welfare?

I’ll decide when to leave...Settle down Mailman
Some old cowards tucked their tails and ran from the filthy beaners...I’d like to stay to watch Operation Wetback 2.0 from a front row seat.

Welfare?

I’ll decide when to leave...Settle down Mailman
you aint never going to leave.....you will be there even if your house value drops 30%....because you are all talk....

Gay Gavin Gruesome Newsom has been crying poor lately after he gave wads of cash to the illegal filth then followed that up by putting the homeless up in five star hotels. He is also giving them all the booze and drugs they want. Naturally the hotels want a guarantee that the state will pay for damages. No one paying $569 a night at the Ritz Carlton wants to use a poop map to get to their rooms.

I cannot think of a single person that supports the cucaracha invasion or wants them to stay. Pack them up and ship them back to wherever they came from.
As a long time California resident I can say I support the "invasion" as that is where you came from. And the hotels are giving huge discounts to the government with the provision that any damages will be covered when the pandemic ends. There are things being done by the cities not the state.

Welfare?

Haha..what part of Mehico are you from?
Do you live in that brown shithole...Santa Ana?
I am from Germany by way of my parents who gave birth to me in San Mateo. I live in Burlingame.

You'd give up half a trillion dollars in Federal tax revenue from California? ... that's funny ... go ahead and ask Texas to cover the difference ... carbon taxes are quite popular there ...
Of course after Mexifornia is removed the remaining states will move industries and ports and so much more to their cities. Why would they have to take what would become exports from the Mexifornians? Made in America will become true again. And Mexifornia will go the route of Mexico, Central America, South America and the Islands.

Forum List

Back